You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Midwest Educaational Event
Everyone, we need your feedback! Lisa Korallus and I have started a think tank(so to speak) to get everyone to send us info on the kind of education they would like to receive when attending our Event. We are just compiling info right now. But we already have educators who want to be there.
Lisa has a Fine Arts Degree. And she is very organized and knows how to make lesson plans. So we can trust that this Event will go smoothly.
What is important to Lisa and I,is to find out how many people need help with the basics, on up to how many want a Designer education. We want to offer everything that we can to help make this the best educational event ever! Because we want to do it every year. But we want to re evaluate your educational needs every year,and switch up the classes and the educators to give you a full spectrum of what our industry has to offer!
One of the most important ways to build your business is to invest in your education. With all the educators at this event, it will be worth the money. Lisa thinks we should have a kit made up according to the needs of the participants, waiting for them at the event. The price would be determined by your feedback. Then each educator would have a determined amount of time to do a one nail demo. The class would then be given time to complete a nail. and the rotation would continue. We want everyone to take home nail work that they have completed at the event.
Please let us know if you are interested in attending,educating,and what kind of educating you would like to have. If you would like to help with the event,we could use you.
Nothing is set in stone. This is the think tank experience!
Tesss Walters
http://www.puttinonthenails.com
Inventor of THE CLAZY GRIP!
Owner/Operator
Educator
Master Gel Technician
[email protected]
FB Group Page ( The Art Of the Pen)
As I stated on Facebook, I am in! I can help with anything. This is a great opportunity for us Midwesterners, as there are hardly any quality educational workshops. Keep us posted!
Lee
Bella Capelli Salon

"Anyone who keeps the ability to see beauty never grows old." Franz Kafka
Lee, thank you for posting. I was hoping to get more people interested. Please chat it up with your freinds.
What kind of education would you be interested in?
And If you were to help with anything,what is it that you would prefer to do?
We are trying to compile a list of people who respond. And what they are interested in.
Any advise? Or concerns?
Tesss Walters
Owner/Operator
Educator
Master Gel Technician
[email protected]
I would be interested in attending. I live in Pa. I would love to learn the basics on up with gels. I would really love to learn how to use my perfectionist ways to my advantage instead of it bringing me down. I am getting slower the longer I do nails instead if getting faster because I want everything perfect. I need a class on increasing my speed without losing quality. I would love to learn easy but impressive nail art techniques. Tricks and tips of different techniques from basic on up. Maybe a Troubleshooting class, When Things Go Wrong, The Unperfect Nails. Demos are always on perfectly manicured, perfect shaped nails so it always looks so easy. Show us real life nails and how to deal with those challenges. Easy organizing ideas for our tables to make it most efficient, etc.
I'll be doing a Masterworks class in April in Ocean County New Jersey-- I'll have finalized info from Amy Becker very soon if you are interested!!
Depends on where in the midwest? You cant get any more central than Omaha.
Good luck with this Tess. Keep us posted please. We will be in the US several times this year and if we can make it, we will.

Hugs,
Bob
Iryna Giblett Nail Products Inc., Sweden
http://www.irynagiblett.com
Stuka, You have a long list! Because you sound so frustrated,I would go to a class now! Time is money. The more you fumble or play with it,the longer it takes to learn it. And you start bad habits! It sounds to me like you need a system to follow. You should do every person the same using the same process each time. I Don't know who is in your area. What gel are you using now?
(03-07-2013, 07:25 PM)Bob Wrote: Good luck with this Tess. Keep us posted please. We will be in the US several times this year and if we can make it, we will.

Hugs,
Bob

That would be awesome Bob! Will do.

(03-07-2013, 06:54 AM)stuka123 Wrote: I would be interested in attending. I live in Pa. I would love to learn the basics on up with gels. I would really love to learn how to use my perfectionist ways to my advantage instead of it bringing me down. I am getting slower the longer I do nails instead if getting faster because I want everything perfect. I need a class on increasing my speed without losing quality. I would love to learn easy but impressive nail art techniques. Tricks and tips of different techniques from basic on up. Maybe a Troubleshooting class, When Things Go Wrong, The Unperfect Nails. Demos are always on perfectly manicured, perfect shaped nails so it always looks so easy. Show us real life nails and how to deal with those challenges. Easy organizing ideas for our tables to make it most efficient, etc.

I would like to invite you to read my Blog which is on my website in the left sidebar. http://www.puttinonthenails.com Nail art is my thing. And I only do Gel. I mix my own glitters,marblize,etc. And I sell The one and only Art Pen by Be Creative. I wrote an article for nails mag in the Nov. Issue titled-How to sel nail art. You might find it helpful.
Tesss Walters
Owner/Operator
Educator
Master Gel Technician
[email protected]
I would like to learn more about nail art. I do not draw very well so any kind of Art will be helpful, also I recently stepped back into acrylic enhancements so I need trouble shooting in that area as well as rebalancing. I am in Missouri. I hope that class will be centrally located as much as possible. If there's anything I can help with please email me at [email protected]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread
Author
  /  
Last Post
Replies: 12
Views: 9,708
11-01-2013, 12:47 PM
Last Postcmoreau
Replies: 1
Views: 1,869
03-02-2013, 09:42 PM