You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Partigon Dust Collector
Can anyone tell me where to get a new Partigon Dust collector? I have one, used it for about 5 years and now seem to have problems starting it sometimes. It is the most wonderful piece of equipment I have and cannot imagine being without it. If someone can tell me where to get it, I would be most appreciative. PS No Luraco Tech do not have any. I have called several places in US and Canada and cannot find any.

Please Help!
They stopped making them, so unless you can find one on a supplier's website somewhere you might be out of luck. I did a Google search and found a few. I have one also and can't imagine being without it. Good luck!
Laura Merzetti
http://www.scratchmyback.ca
CND Education Ambassador
Toronto, Ontario Canada
I got one about 8 months ago and was only able to use it for after the service to clean up dust. The stand that was pictured on the site I purchased from was not included in the box. I emailed the company and they apologized and said they would send out the next day. Nothing, nada, zilch, zero, zippo! I, recently found someone kind enough to send hers as hers Partigon died and she had no further use for the stand. I used one time, but the latch the holds the top, dust collection area, down to the base, motorized area, broke. So other than duct tape, not sure what I can do.

So not sure if Partigon I purchased was a lemon, or what. Sad
Anna
Erica's makes a nozzle that fits 3 differnt hand pieces. I am not a big fan of his vacuum so I bought a nice quiet Miele that the adapter plugs right into. I have NO AIRBOURNE DUST! Check it out, I will never be without one again!

http://www.ericasata.com/shop/item.aspx?itemid=53
Hi gelpro. Can you share as to what Miele vacuum you currently use? Thanks.
Hello Richmond. I bought my Partigon at Nailsuperstore.com originally. But I don't see it at the website any longer. I now wonder how I will get the filters for it.
Hello Richmond. I bought my Partigon at Nailsuperstore.com originally. But I don't see it at the website any longer. I now wonder how I will get the filters for it.
Be as creative as you can be and you will never be ordinary!
The Partigone is made my Luraco, I would try contacting them directly. Here is their info:
CORPORATE ADDRESS
LURACO Technologies, Inc.
1132 107th Street, Arlington, TX 76011-U.S.A
Tel: 1-800-483-9930 or 1-817-633-1080
Fax: 1-817-633-1085

TECHNICAL SUPPORT
LURACO is ready to help you. Most questions are answered within one business day.
Email: [email protected]
Tel: 1-817-633-1080

SALES OFFICE
Email: [email protected]
Tel: 1-817-633-1080
Fax: 1-817-633-1085
Darcy
Light Elegance Educator
Richmond, I have one I'm no longer using. It's in my basement collecting dust. (no pun intended!). Also I have a couple of extra filters. If interested, email me. youvegotnail at yahoo dot com.
http://www.costco.ca/.product.100014314....PurchaseCP
Gelpro, I'm confused. Do you use this vacuum for nail dust?
(04-11-2013, 03:04 PM)Nurse nail tech Wrote: Gelpro, I'm confused. Do you use this vacuum for nail dust?

Yes! The adapter fits right into where the hose plugs in. When you order from Erica's tell him that you do not need the vacuum, only the nozzle, hose and adapter.
It looks really big in comparison to the Partigon. Is it a regular floor vacuum?
(04-11-2013, 04:56 PM)gelpro Wrote:
(04-11-2013, 03:04 PM)Nurse nail tech Wrote: Gelpro, I'm confused. Do you use this vacuum for nail dust?

Yes! The adapter fits right into where the hose plugs in. When you order from Erica's tell him that you do not need the vacuum, only the nozzle, hose and adapter.

Contacted them once and they would not even discuss selling to me since I was in the US. They directed me to the US Erica site. However, the US site, doesn't show the the separate attachment when I looked before; may be there now ::Confusedhrug:::. Smile
Anna
(04-11-2013, 05:17 PM)Nurse nail tech Wrote: It looks really big in comparison to the Partigon. Is it a regular floor vacuum?

The partigon is cheap, noisy and it is messy to replace bags. The Miele is quiet and yes is a standard vacuum and has a hepa bag. If you are using an e-file that Erica makes a nozzle and you want to eliminate ALL airborne dust, there is no better choice, in my opinion.

I cannot add any more information, I just know I will never be without this system.
That machine that Erica has is the reason I'm getting the mt-20!!!!!!! Can't wait till i can save up enough for the dust sucker Big Grin

Ps:the person that has one, do you find the hose to be burdensome.?
Denise Anderson
Attitudes
Salem, OR
How hard is it to switch out bits in the erics hose attachment? When I watched the video, it looks like you have to remove the tip of the drill everytime yoy want to chsnge your bits. Iwhats the process in swiching them each time?
I also have a Partigon that is almost brand new that I have hardly ever used. I also have an extra filter. I am willing to sale it, just make me an offer if you are interested. You can email me at [email protected] Thanks!
(01-06-2014, 11:01 PM)celly Wrote: How hard is it to switch out bits in the erics hose attachment? When I watched the video, it looks like you have to remove the tip of the drill everytime yoy want to chsnge your bits. Iwhats the process in swiching them each time?

I never remove the nozzle to change bits. It fits tight so you do not have to.

(04-12-2013, 04:22 PM)onyxkeeper Wrote: That machine that Erica has is the reason I'm getting the mt-20!!!!!!! Can't wait till i can save up enough for the dust sucker Big Grin

Ps:the person that has one, do you find the hose to be burdensome.?

Not at all. I bought some Velcro straps and attached the hose to my desk lamp so that it does not get caught on anything.
Gelpro- so do you have to remove the vacuum attachment each time you change your bit? Or let me rephrase my question, how do you change out the bit each time you switch bits with the vacuum attachment so close to the tip of the drill? Thanks so much for the info!
The attachment fits quite tight so if you hold onto the bottom half and turn the attachment the bit can be replaced without removing the attachment.
(03-05-2013, 07:21 PM)gelpro Wrote: Erica's makes a nozzle that fits 3 differnt hand pieces. I am not a big fan of his vacuum so I bought a nice quiet Miele that the adapter plugs right into. I have NO AIRBOURNE DUST! Check it out, I will never be without one again!

can you link me to the Miele you bought ? or tell me what brand it is ? . sorry i bumped an old thread Smile
Hi there. This thread was broght to my attention as I designed the current attachmnet to fit the MT20. As a distributor we only sell within Canada but we do not sell vacuums. Here is a link to the Miele vacuum available at costco. I have found that pretty well any Miele canister vacuum works well. I send my customers to a vacuum shop down the road or Costco, but I noticed that Costco does not carry them in the US. Here is the costco link. http://www.costco.ca/CatalogSearch?store...ele+vacuum

I am sure you can find them at Amazon or a vaccum shop.

As mentioned earlier, the attachment is available from Erica's in the USA. Call Erica for any information you need. Tell her that Tim from nailbasics sent you.
There are no shortcuts to anyplace worth going
President of nailbasics - "Raising Industry Standards"
I found website that sell the nozzle, hose and reducer (not sure what's the reducer does) on NailEssentialz.com for $160.im not sure the set includes the adapter for the miele.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread
Author
  /  
Last Post
Replies: 12
Views: 11,478
10-05-2017, 07:01 PM
Last PostNurse nail tech
Replies: 0
Views: 1,437
07-22-2015, 10:24 PM