You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Different Kind Of Soak Off Colour @ Cuccio.NailTech.com
A DIFFERENT KIND OF SOAK OFF COLOURTM
Veneer.TM
For The Love of ColourTM THAT Lasts!TM

We can confidently say to you that Cuccio Colour VeneerTM is the most advanced soak off nail colour on the market.

[Image: veneer_6011.jpg]

Once you try it, we feel confident you will fall in love with Cuccio Colour Veneer TM and we hope you will choose us as your partner in building a profitable soak off colour service that will last for years to come.

100% POLISH-FREE
Stabilized formula. No evaporation, thickening, hardening or yellowing guaranteed. Extended wear.

PERFECT PIGMENT MATCH
VENEERTM MATCHES the Cuccio ColourTM nail lacquer core collection.

BLOCKS ULTRAVIOLET RAYS
COLOR HEART WINDOW is UV protected to allow your clients to see exact colour match while preserving the integrity of the Veneer.

LED AND UV CURE
Just 30 seconds to cure in a LED lamp. And 2 minutes to cure in a UV lamp.

COST EFFECTIVE
Priced below competitors.

NO MICRO SHATTERING
Veneer's Top Coat with High Gloss Armor prevents any micro-shattering that gives the nails a dull appearance. The armor also gives clients longer lasting durability and wear time.

CONDITIONING CLEANSER AND CONDITIONING SOAK
Formulated with conditioning emollients, you will never see dehydrated skin and nails again during cleansing OR during soaking off. Helps nails to be healthier.

TRIPLE PIGMENTATION
2 coats = true color (yes, even black) this means that you save money and do not waste product on extra coats.

EXTENDED WEAR
Wear it until YOU want to take it off.

100% POLISH FREE, ODOR FREE, PATENTED GEL TECHNOLOGY

3 WEEK COLOUR COVERAGE. NO CHIPPING. NO SMUDGING. NO MICRO-SHATTERING.

Visit
www.cuccio.nailtech.com
Today!!
Regards,
Debbie webmaster - admin
BeautyTech.com Feed Your Nail Addiction
NailTech.com shop smart, brand name professional products for professional results

Any option of a free sample size? :-)
Not at this time I will check and see if that can be arranged though.. no promises!
Regards,
Debbie webmaster - admin
NailTech.com shop smart, brand name professional products for professional results

I have 8 of their colors now and they are fantastic! I just wish that all of their polish colors were available in the gel polish as well. I really love Mani-Q, but I had two problem chipper clients who I changed to Cuccio top coat without telling them, and they wondered what they did different that their nails didn't chip anymore. Truly two coat coverage in the ones I've tried so far.
Candice
Nail Tech/Owner
http://www.PanacheNailStudio.com
Debbie, I just put this on 2 clients on their natural nails and they both peeled off in a week. I have veneer over acrylic and love it no chipping or peeling at all. Any suggestions why this peeled? Also, I am having the same problem with Shellac lasting less than a week on clients, doing the same exact steps. Thanks for your help
It would have to be your prep or the clients are not really candidates for this particular service. Lets try and walk through your steps.
Regards,
Debbie webmaster - admin

I just won a sample of this line on Nail Talk Radio, can't wait to get it! It sounds wonderful....
Love love love samples!
Especially when their won!
(03-02-2013, 12:23 AM)CandiceAE Wrote: I have 8 of their colors now and they are fantastic! I just wish that all of their polish colors were available in the gel polish as well. I really love Mani-Q, but I had two problem chipper clients who I changed to Cuccio top coat without telling them, and they wondered what they did different that their nails didn't chip anymore. Truly two coat coverage in the ones I've tried so far.

Candice which cuccio veneer colors have you liked? Do you use the whole system? Thanks
To make the best nails is to do the best you can!!
I'm not sure of the names as I use a number system. I have dark colors, light colors and glitters and they all cover perfectly in two coats. I do have the whole system. I still use my mani-Q base coat, but the Cuccio is a better top coat IMO.
Candice
Nail Tech/Owner
http://www.PanacheNailStudio.com

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread
Author
  /  
Last Post
Replies: 61
Views: 75,348
01-14-2017, 08:31 PM
Last PostRobinson907