You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alabama Nail Techs
DO anybody know if there's an network event planned for us. I was just wondering if there was one planed or was anyone planning one.
Monique_AL
(02-25-2013, 11:41 PM)Monique_Al Wrote: DO anybody know if there's an network event planned for us. I was just wondering if there was one planed or was anyone planning one.

I'm in Huntsville, the last one we had was the one in Birmingham 2 years ago. Cathy Ann died right before the second one. They didn't reschedule it.
There is always Jill Wrights Nailtech event of the Smokies. It really is a great venue. If you havent been consider going this year. Lots of education and there are door prizes!
ok I thanking you for your respond, I want to make sure not to go to one in the home state

(02-26-2013, 10:27 PM)wytchyone Wrote:
(02-25-2013, 11:41 PM)Monique_Al Wrote: DO anybody know if there's an network event planned for us. I was just wondering if there was one planed or was anyone planning one.

I'm in Huntsville, the last one we had was the one in Birmingham 2 years ago. Cathy Ann died right before the second one. They didn't reschedule it.
There is always Jill Wrights Nailtech event of the Smokies. It really is a great venue. If you havent been consider going this year. Lots of education and there are door prizes!

Monique_AL
Hi Monique - this is totally off subject...but I was listening to an old segment of NTR and heard that you won the Femtor session with Athena....how did that go?!?! She's such an amazing nail tech. I know you got lots of great tips from her.....do share! And if you want to email me offline, feel free to do so at [email protected]!

Chrissy
http://www.lovethosetoes.com
Bowie, MD
(02-28-2013, 04:23 PM)lovethosetoes Wrote: Hi Monique - this is totally off subject...but I was listening to an old segment of NTR and heard that you won the Femtor session with Athena....how did that go?!?! She's such an amazing nail tech. I know you got lots of great tips from her.....do share! And if you want to email me offline, feel free to do so at [email protected]!

Chrissy
http://www.lovethosetoes.com
Bowie, MD

yes I did but she was so busy I ended up just getting some Glitzylips items and they are nice
Monique_AL

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread
Author
  /  
Last Post
Replies: 0
Views: 1,394
03-17-2016, 03:09 PM
Last Postpronailprincesa
Replies: 0
Views: 1,127