You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DeEnterprise Sample Products
Received samples today, thanks! The sugar scrub is almost like qtica but not exactly. It is good enough that i am changing over to the island breeze sugar scrub. I love the pomberry but would like to know which other one smells nice and strong enough that client will get a whiff while soaking. They love when they can smell something delicious. I did not see the all in one base and top sog polish. has anyone tried it and where is it on their website and how much is it? Does their SOG's cure with the Young Nails LED?
Thanks
(02-19-2013, 06:04 PM)sillysoup Wrote: Received samples today, thanks! The sugar scrub is almost like qtica but not exactly. It is good enough that i am changing over to the island breeze sugar scrub. I love the pomberry but would like to know which other one smells nice and strong enough that client will get a whiff while soaking. They love when they can smell something delicious. I did not see the all in one base and top sog polish. has anyone tried it and where is it on their website and how much is it? Does their SOG's cure with the Young Nails LED?
Thanks

We can not typically sample the Angelic SOGs, but you can try one for $6.95 (you have to call us though). My SOG polishes are found in the 2nd tab on left handed navigation bar named Angelic Gel Polish. I personally have not tried the Young Nails LED light, but they certainly do cure under most LED lights. I can't imagine their light would be any different.

Regarding the sugar scrub fragrances, the Mango Papaya is my top seller, however the Fresh Pear is my personal favorite. The lemon reminds me of Lemon Head candy.
Hello DNail;s,
Can you please tell me if i can use the base/top coat soak off with Gelish colors? I just cant keep buying new lines.
Do you think the pear smells better than the St Lucia Pomberry (island breeze)?
Thanks so much
(02-20-2013, 11:30 PM)sillysoup Wrote: Hello DNail;s,
Can you please tell me if i can use the base/top coat soak off with Gelish colors? I just cant keep buying new lines.
Do you think the pear smells better than the St Lucia Pomberry (island breeze)?
Thanks so much

I have been told by customers that my All-In-One does work with Gelish colors. I personally have not done the testing, but have heard from multiple customers that it does.

Personally, the Fresh Pear Sugar Scrub is my favorite scent. The Pomberry is a close second. However, my top seller is the Mango, Papaya, & Honey (St. Croix).

I tried the callus remover last night. Looks like I've found a new callus remover!
NY Licensed Nail + Waxing Tech
Owner/Developer Suite Tee
http://www.Facebook.com/TashawnaH
Instagram: @SuiteTee
I tried the foot mask last night......I absolutely love it! It was soothing, tingly, but not over the top and it really rejuvenated my tired feet. I have tons of pedicure products, but I'm truly amazed by the quality of their products. I am going to order a few items as I have some new faves...

@ Tashawna, I'll have to try their callus remover as i have been looking for a good one.

Chrissy
http://www.lovethosetoes.com
Bowie, MD

(12-14-2012, 11:26 AM)After seeing your post how do I request samples here in Anchorage? lovethosetoes Wrote: After seeing the post about DeEnterprises and their products, I called to request some samples. I had the pleasure of speaking with Frankie - super nice and extremely knowledgeable! He sent me lots of samples, and I loved them all! The salt scrubs were amazing and the lotions are non-greasy and scented perfectly - not too strong, but not so light to where you can't smell them. I also love the EZ foot soak. I haven't tried the acrylic powder and monomer or the raw sugar, essential oils and extracts yet - but I will. The quality of the products is excellent and the results have been fantastic! Overall I am very pleased with their products.

Chrissy
http://www.lovethosetoes.com

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread
Author
  /  
Last Post
Replies: 33
Views: 37,766
01-04-2016, 12:39 PM
Last Post3D's Beauty Boutique
Replies: 4