You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
how is the current Jobmarket ?
Tongue 
Hi there
I will be relocating to the US pretty soon (TN) and i have decided to concentrate 100% on nails from now on and not on hair like i originally planned to. I graduated Cosmetology school 3 years ago and worked as a hairdresser for only a few months before moving to Germany. Here in Germany it was impossible to work as a hairdresser with a US License so i did something completely different and have to start from scratch now.
how hard is it to find a job as a nail tech when you have not a lot of experience ?Do salon-owners usually want to train their new employees ? Are there more nail techs out there looking for a job or more salons looking for a tech ? Is it even possible to determine ???lol
Thanks for all answers
check out craigslist.org and choose the area of TN that you need. You never know what you can find. Maybe you can line something up before you mover.
Good luck and welcome to the USA!!!!!!
(01-24-2013, 11:43 AM)sillysoup Wrote: check out craigslist.org and choose the area of TN that you need. You never know what you can find. Maybe you can line something up before you mover.
Good luck and welcome to the USA!!!!!!

rEALLY ? CRAIGSLIST ??????
Thank you so much for the idea ! I was hoping somebody would be able to throw me at least a little hint and you did ! I really appreciate it!
I'm looking for a job now and I've been networking on FB, browsing craigslist and driving by local shops I'd be interested in working in.