You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Spring Bling Nail Art Competition!!!!
Tuff Enuff Nails Canada and Tuff Enuff Nails USA present Spring Bling
Nail Art Competition 2013
Sizzle into spring and WIN a Tuff Enuff Nails Gel OR Acrylic kit with the NEW Spring Color Collection

To participate simply create your best nail art and email us a picture.
Read contest rules and details below:
1. This competition is open to everyone in Canada and the USA who is a certified nail tech, competition starts January 15, 2013 and ends at midnight March 20, 2013 CST. Any entries submitted after the closing time will be disqualified.
2. Email your entry to [email protected] Do not upload the entry on the Facebook page directly. One entry per person.
3. Contestants are allowed to choose their art work to express their own individual creativity
4. The organizer of this competition, Tuff Enuff Nails Canada, reserves the right to use all the competition pictures for future publicity purposes.
5. Contestants must share the name of all the products and supplies used to create their art work.
6. Judging criteria such as relevancy to theme, creativity, techniques used overall image, color, originality, particularity etc.
7. The judge’s decisions are final. No correspondence or discussions will be considered after the judging decision is announced.
8. Do NOT use Photoshop or add effects to your entry using any software will result in a disqualification.
9. All entries must be new to the competition. Any entries found to be put up anywhere online, including Facebook and forums will be disqualified.
10. No water marking photo’s
11. No copy write or logo reproduction
12. Water decals, nail stickers, nail wraps and nail foils are not allowed, you can use acrylic, gel, nail paint, glitter, rhinestones, 3D, 2D, and embedding
13. The nails may be any shape and length you choose.
14. Entries must be of 5 fingers minimum, or 10 fingers
15. At least 1 hand with 5 nails must be shown on the photo, you can put as many hands as you like.

There will be 3 levels for competition
Beginner
Intermediate
Advanced
Please submit your photo in 200-300 dpi including your name and contact information
Your entry will be marked on:
Use of theme – Spring Bling
Wow factor of your photo
Design- difficulty, use of products, colors, originality
Overall look

There will be 1 winner in each category. Prizes are growing, as generous companies continue to offer their awesome products!
Are your nails Tuff Enuff ??
http://www.tuffenuffnails.us

Brenda Anderson
President/Nail Tech
Tuff Enuff Nails
Checotah, Oklahoma USA
[email protected]
918-231-3000
Im in South America, do why isn't the competition open to me
(01-18-2013, 01:00 AM)nailsnpolish Wrote: Im in South America, do why isn't the competition open to me

We are a small company and this is our first competition. We are growing, but it is a process to get people trained, we will be running more competitions and will expand the borders! So keep watching us please, this is a learning process for us.
Do the nails have to be enhancements done by us or can we do nail art on anyone's nails? Also, do we enter which level we are at or do you choose that?
Yes the nail enhancements must be done by you, as the structure is very important too. You do not need to indicate what level you are entering. The judges will decide if they are Beginner, Intermediate or Advanced.

Looking forward to your entry!
Are your nails Tuff Enuff ??
http://www.tuffenuffnails.us

Brenda Anderson
President/Nail Tech
Tuff Enuff Nails
Checotah, Oklahoma USA
[email protected]
918-231-3000
I was up all last night doing my nails for a photo shoot today for a magazine article. This contest crossed my mind and i search for the post to see if it was too late to enter. I guess I would be disqualified due to #9 though. Maybe next time, and good luck to everyone.
It's sad that I just saw this post. I live in Canada and would have loved participating. Maybe next year.
(03-19-2013, 11:08 AM)jimsjadab Wrote: I was up all last night doing my nails for a photo shoot today for a magazine article. This contest crossed my mind and i search for the post to see if it was too late to enter. I guess I would be disqualified due to #9 though. Maybe next time, and good luck to everyone.

I was baffled by that one too.... I'm guess they want to "own" the art work. I'd agree if I were winning, but not for an entry (I don't have so many brilliant ideas I want to give them away forever), don't want to find myself sued year later because I forgot someone else owns it now and I posted something too similar, and don't we all dream of doing a nail art book some day...
was just reading about a similar case (lawyer client) the people who owned the company years later suing someone who did not get the ownership of something they had done for free years earlier.

it could be complicated.
Generally the artist assumes they own their creation ;-)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread
Author
  /  
Last Post
Replies: 0
Views: 1,199
09-18-2015, 12:54 AM
Last Postmissnailtique
Replies: 2
Views: 1,824
07-06-2015, 09:17 AM