You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Sample Contract for booth rental
Greetings Beauty Tech family,

It's been a long, long while since I've posted. However, I'm always checking the forum to be enlightened and informed.

My storefront has been open for 2 whole months and I'm starting to see some momentum. Groupon played a major role in jumpstarting things for me. While there certainly are some cons to the concept, i.e. rude people, deep discounts, there have been more pros for SPAtaneity, i.e. rebookings, referrals, hosting networking functions and passionate, like-minded nail techs joining my team.

I'm considering offering natural skincare and want to try things out on a trial basis. The terms will be a flat rate of $125.00/week for 90 days. Estie is responsible for providing all necessary equipment and supplies to render services. I would like to put all of my terms in the form of a contract, so there are no misunderstandings and all parties are in agreement. Help Pretty Please
Michaune
If you will email me, I have a contract that I have passed on to several ladies. It can be modified for your purposes.
tn underscore [email protected]
Always be kind....you get farther.
I would love one too. Looking to expand and will have booths to rent.
Melodie Hand
Clayton/Raleigh, NC
You will have to email me, because when I try your email, I get a notice saying the default email is incorrectly installed.
Tn Lady,

Thanks ever so much for your prompt response. For some reason, my email bounced back, so I'm sending my email address via the forum:

[email protected]

Again, thank you for your response.

Michaune
Michaune
(09-11-2011, 01:39 PM)Tn Nail Lady Wrote: If you will email me, I have a contract that I have passed on to several ladies. It can be modified for your purposes.

I was wondering if you were still sharing the contract. I am having difficulties finding a nail tech contract template online.

If you are I would really like to see the contract. My email address is [email protected]
Be Well,
Loretta~
(11-23-2012, 01:26 PM)nailsbyloretta Wrote:
(09-11-2011, 01:39 PM)Tn Nail Lady Wrote: If you will email me, I have a contract that I have passed on to several ladies. It can be modified for your purposes.

I was wondering if you were still sharing the contract. I am having difficulties finding a nail tech contract template online.

If you are I would really like to see the contract. My email address is [email protected]

same here TN I recently rented out a nail station and would like a sample contract. If you are indeed still sharing it please send it to [email protected]

Me too [email protected]
I emailed copies of the contract last night. Hope you got it ok.
(11-27-2012, 04:14 PM)Tn Nail Lady Wrote: I emailed copies of the contract last night. Hope you got it ok.

Hi TN Nail Lady

I would like a copy of the booth rental contract as well. My email is [email protected]

Thanks so much
Hey TN Nail Lady,

Add me to the list - I would also like a copy please. My email address is [email protected] I sent you an email earlier this afternoon, thanks in advance!

Chrissy
http://www.lovethosetoes.com
I must have delet mine can you please e-mail again [email protected]

Linda
If you are still doing this, I would like a copy as well please? My e-mail address is [email protected] Thanks in advance. Smile
Pls send me one too Wink
[email protected]
Thx
Me too please Smile

mglover82 (@) gmail.com
Me too please and thank you so much Smile [email protected]
Hi if you are still e-mailing copies of the contract for booth rent, may I please have one e-mail to [email protected] Thanks much
Life's Purpose
I would like one also...please....

[email protected]

Thanks, Chris!
Can you send me one [email protected]
I think I have everyone now as soon as I send to lulin999. If anyone else wants a copy let me know.
can you please send me a copy? [email protected]
Please do send it to me as well. email:[email protected]
Thank you
I have sent it. Thanks.
Thank you
can you send one to me too. thanks in advance
[email protected]
DALIA
NAIL ARTIST
NAILS ARE MY PASSIONS!!!!!