You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Building a clientele as a single parent?
I'm writing an article for NAILS magazine about techs who have built--or are trying to build--their clientele as a single parent. We hear lots of stories from women who say, "My husband took care of us financially," but what if that's not an option? How did those of you who were single navigate the lean times/unreliable and sporadic hours?

If you'd be willing to be part of the article, I'd love to hear from you. Email me at m.pratt{at}me.com and tell me your story or we can set up a time to talk by phone for an interview.

Michelle
Maybe I am the only one... le sigh
NY Licensed Nail + Waxing Tech
Owner/Developer Suite Tee
http://www.Facebook.com/TashawnaH
Instagram: @SuiteTee
Tashawna,

You aren't the only one! I got great stories from techs who responded from the NAILS Facebook page. Only one person responded from here!! (You make two.) I don't understand it, but I'll keep trying Smile

The article comes out in the February issue of NAILS ... read it to hear the inspirational stories. I think nail techs are amazing.
OH! THANK YOU! I'm so happy to hear that. Yes, here is usually where I hear that response ((wink)), so I'm not totally surprised. Thank you so much I'm sure many people will appreciate this!

(11-28-2012, 05:20 PM)mpratt Wrote: Tashawna,

You aren't the only one! I got great stories from techs who responded from the NAILS Facebook page. Only one person responded from here!! (You make two.) I don't understand it, but I'll keep trying Smile

The article comes out in the February issue of NAILS ... read it to hear the inspirational stories. I think nail techs are amazing.

NY Licensed Nail + Waxing Tech
Owner/Developer Suite Tee
http://www.Facebook.com/TashawnaH
Instagram: @SuiteTee
The saw the post on fb before I saw it here Wink. Don't give up. We all see it one place or another.
I am interested I emailed you
I'm Onamishion
I am 21 year veteran. I started out as a single mom! I put in my time where and when I could. If I didnt have a sitter he came along with me. The nail industry was very kind to me as I was raising my oldest son. It provided opportunities and opened the doors for me to become a salon owner.

Amy Bickel
[email protected]
Amy Bickel
Manicurist
Sass Salon and Spa
Temple TX

http://www.amybickelphotography.com

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread
Author
  /  
Last Post