You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
product on ebay called Bluesky CND
I did a search for this topic and none came up so sorry if I am duplicating.

I was on ebay and saw a product called bluesky CND which claims to be like shellac. What is going on,I thought maybe it was from China but the ebayer was from California. Is this really like Shellac? Whats with the CND after their name. Weird...
i found something that says like cnd bluesky.com but the link did not work.. then i found this
http://www.alibaba.com/industry-promotio...otion.html
the company listed in post links i found is bluesky chemical technology comapany.. the pics look as if its cnd led ... i will ask connie
Kathie Kirkpatrick get a grip on reality and choke it to death
"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and
well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, body thoroughly used up, totally
worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!"
http://www.alibaba.com/product-gs/513200...V.html?s=p it does say origin.. china.. so i can assume its a shellac knockoff.. i posted to connie harbour's fb page, i will let you know what she says
"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and
well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, body thoroughly used up, totally
you have to watch, some of these off brands the top coat does not stay shiney
It's a knock-off of the real CND product. Even the bottles are made to look like theirs to throw you off.
Laura Merzetti
http://www.scratchmyback.ca
CND Education Ambassador
Toronto, Ontario Canada
Yes it is an imitation and CND legal is pursuing it!
Holly L Schippers
CND Education Ambassador

FingerNailFixer on Facebook
FingerNailFixer on YouTube

"There are no failures - just experiences and your reactions to them." - Tom Krause
I asked about this company awhile back... seems the legal system is slow to act.
~ Florida ~
Nail Tech's Prayer "God, grant me the serenity to accept the nail beds I cannot change, courage to sculpt the thinnest gels I can, and wisdom to know a fungus." ~ Holly Hall @ http://www.sweetheartville.com
Sadly it does take a longer to go after someone doing things illegally than for them to do it. Being an international matter doesn't help.
Holly L Schippers
CND Education Ambassador

FingerNailFixer on Facebook
FingerNailFixer on YouTube

"There are no failures - just experiences and your reactions to them." - Tom Krause
I hope CND wins out, its a total knock off!
Funny, its not that much cheaper either.
hmpfh! The nerve...
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Jennifer
Acrylic & Gel Tech Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
Lots of times these companies have California addresses and they are just used as a US mailing address.
Angela
Angel
(11-19-2012, 06:25 PM)AZNailGal Wrote: Lots of times these companies have California addresses and they are just used as a US mailing address.

Or NY/NJ!

I am new to this forum and i am from the uk hello all yep bluesky is a fake

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread
Author
  /  
Last Post
Replies: 5
Views: 12,803
10-08-2014, 09:19 AM
Last PostAnnieok
Replies: 3