You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Md Nail Techs...
Are there any Maryland Nail Techs on board??
What part of Maryland?
(07-28-2012, 03:04 PM)da nail lady Wrote: Are there any Maryland Nail Techs on board??

Hello, I am a Maryland Nail Tech...I am in Gaithersburg, where are you?
I'm Onamishion
Ocean City, Md
I'm also in Gaithersburg.
Makeup Artist
Licensed Nail Tech
I am in Suitland, Md
I would love o meet up wit my md nail techs..
do we have a networking nail group??
I grew up in Suitland (and went to SHS)... Smile

I would love to be able to have some sort of networking activities for the MD/DC/VA folks...
Makeup Artist
Licensed Nail Tech
I'm in Bowie. It would be great to connect with some local nail techs. I am happy to coordinate a meetup group and plan some activities - anyone on board?
I'm in DC, but I went to CHS. I'd love to go to a MD Nail Tech meet up though!
naturale.bigcartel.com
Natural hair and body care. Custom Made hand and body butters, all crafter with 100% natural ingredients! We have Hand and Foot Sugar Scrubs as well Smile
(10-15-2012, 03:50 PM)lovethosetoes Wrote: I'm in Bowie. It would be great to connect with some local nail techs. I am happy to coordinate a meetup group and plan some activities - anyone on board?

Meeee!! I wanted to try my hand at planning something but talked myself out of it thinking that (for whatever reason) it wouldn't work... But I would love to be a part of an active group/network.
Makeup Artist
Licensed Nail Tech
That's great! I'm also a meeting and event manager full-time, so I would love to organize MD nail tech meet up group. I tried it a few years back was only able to get techs together once :-(
All interested parties can send your name and email address to Chrissy at [email protected] I'll send out a group email to those interested and we can discuss location, meet up date and activities for our first meet up. Let's make it happen ladies and gents!

Chrissy
Love Those Toes Mobile Nail Spa, LLC
http://www.lovethosetoes.com

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread
Author
  /  
Last Post
Replies: 0
Views: 1,487
03-17-2016, 03:09 PM
Last Postpronailprincesa