You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
led lamps
Where are my fellow Canadians purchasing led lamps and do any of you have any recommendations? I use gelish, and am looking for the 18G but did see one at my local supplier that was OPI led lamp, will this cure my gelish?
aj
Take a look at the Akzentz LUXIO LED lamp, the price has just been lowered and is now only $250... It is nice & compact, the thumb cures seperately which is never a problem bc it takes 60 seconds to apply gel to each hand anyway. it has a censor & turns on & off automatically, so I apply to each hand all 5 nails & after 30sec the light beeps for the first 4 nails they put their thumb in on their own, it is raised so they can slide the nails underneath while the thumb is curing for a nice even cure on the thumb(which is very important! Especially with all of these cell phones ppl tend to text with their thumb nails & if not cured properly the gel chips easily!!) ). By the time the thumb is cured I'm just finishing applying to the other hand so the timing is perfect.

Also, for gel toes I remove the base & bottom plate and I just place the light over the toes so they do not have to try to slide their toes in & out. Very easy to use and the design is great IMO
I use LUXIO, Gelish, Colour gloss, ONS, & OPI GEL in this light with no problems. It has been said that it is recommended you use the specific led light for each different product but let's face it, who can afford that!!!
Gina Silvestro
Akzentz Distributor/Educator
http://www.GelEssentialz.com
Akzentz Online Store
(10-10-2012, 08:29 PM)Gina Silvestro Wrote: Take a look at the Akzentz LUXIO LED lamp, the price has just been lowered and is now only $250... It is nice & compact, the thumb cures seperately which is never a problem bc it takes 60 seconds to apply gel to each hand anyway. it has a censor & turns on & off automatically, so I apply to each hand all 5 nails & after 30sec the light beeps for the first 4 nails they put their thumb in on their own, it is raised so they can slide the nails underneath while the thumb is curing for a nice even cure on the thumb(which is very important! Especially with all of these cell phones ppl tend to text with their thumb nails & if not cured properly the gel chips easily!!) ). By the time the thumb is cured I'm just finishing applying to the other hand so the timing is perfect.

Also, for gel toes I remove the base & bottom plate and I just place the light over the toes so they do not have to try to slide their toes in & out. Very easy to use and the design is great IMO
I use LUXIO, Gelish, Colour gloss, ONS, & OPI GEL in this light with no problems. It has been said that it is recommended you use the specific led light for each different product but let's face it, who can afford that!!!

Thanks so much!!

aj

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread
Author
  /  
Last Post
Replies: 0
Views: 1,073
11-11-2015, 05:40 PM
Last PostAni
Replies: 3