You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dream Crystal Gelatin Pedicure Suppliers
I have a client requesting a "Dream" crystal gelatin pedicure that she had on vacation. Apparently it comes in two packets and is dry crystals added to warm water in the footbath. The crystals turn into small beads of gelatin, kind of like mini jelly beans that are moisturizing and retain heat. She was able to soak in it before her pedicure.

A second envelope of crystals is added to dissolve the gelatin, and it returns to a liquid state that goes down the drain easily. It comes in strawberry and lavender fragrances.

Does anybody do this and where do you purchase it from?

Thanks.
It sounds like that stuff they are marketing on tv right now for kids bath's
Googling 'gel bath' I came up with a bunch of stuff. Here's one for example...

http://www.firebox.com/product/2033/Geli...Jelly-Bath
The product you are looking for is available from http://www.relaxrooms.com. I purchased this at the IBS New York show about 2 years ago. I have to honestly say that I have never taken a strong liking to the whole idea - and I bought quite a bit of it. And I have not seen them at any shows since then.

Customers that I used the "crystal jelly mud" on weren't in any way really wowed by the whole concept - kind of a weird little novelty that doesn't require repeating. Just my humble opinion and observations, of course.
Hmmm it actually sounds kinda fun and different. I'm going to look into it for our specialty pedicures. Does anyone else use this and what scents are good?
Thanks, Kelly*
Check out jellypedi.com
Crazy in l Heart ve with Cuccio!
I have been using it for a long time. The owner, scott, is very nice.
I like the peppermint but it does tingle and has a very very strong scent. The other scents are great. They actually have bits of flower pieces in the mud. Buy the sampler and try it out.
I have always charged $10 extra. People like to try new things.
Just make sure you totally dissolve it properly or you will clog your drain. When ready to dissolve, pour the salt packet in and have them move feet around to help it along. Once the feet are out add more water to it so that it thins out even more so it will safely go down drain.
Do not add too much water or it will not thicken enough.
I add enough water just to cover the feet. Make sure you have them hold a foot up so you can wipe the gel off before you start working on foot. You will understand once you use it. It is a mess but great fun and relaxing. It all depends on your sales pitch. If you believe than they believe and will use it.
i hope this still reaches you.
what you are looking for is Dream Crystal Foot Bath or JellyPedi.
i am a salon owner in nyc and we are one of the few salons that offers this spa experience. they are both generally the same item, except that jellypedi costs 2x as much as dream. i've used the watermelon and mint, watermelon being the most fragrant.
i think the brands the other posters gave you was for product that was extremely expensive and not cost effective for an owner.
you can find it at asia nail supply (they wouldn't let me post the link) and search for dream jelly.
enjoy...,

the nail place nyc

(10-04-2012, 05:45 PM)nailzdaiz Wrote: I have a client requesting a "Dream" crystal gelatin pedicure that she had on vacation. Apparently it comes in two packets and is dry crystals added to warm water in the footbath. The crystals turn into small beads of gelatin, kind of like mini jelly beans that are moisturizing and retain heat. She was able to soak in it before her pedicure.

A second envelope of crystals is added to dissolve the gelatin, and it returns to a liquid state that goes down the drain easily. It comes in strawberry and lavender fragrances.

Thanks.

Has anyone found that this clogs the drain? I think it is the cause. I am very careful about using the dissolving solution and my pipleless unit that i despise is clogging every so often after i use the mudd.
(01-10-2013, 01:54 PM)thenailplacenyc Wrote: i hope this still reaches you.
what you are looking for is Dream Crystal Foot Bath or JellyPedi.
i am a salon owner in nyc and we are one of the few salons that offers this spa experience. they are both generally the same item, except that jellypedi costs 2x as much as dream. i've used the watermelon and mint, watermelon being the most fragrant.
i think the brands the other posters gave you was for product that was extremely expensive and not cost effective for an owner.
you can find it at asia nail supply (they wouldn't let me post the link) and search for dream jelly.
enjoy...,

the nail place nyc

(10-04-2012, 05:45 PM)nailzdaiz Wrote: I have a client requesting a "Dream" crystal gelatin pedicure that she had on vacation. Apparently it comes in two packets and is dry crystals added to warm water in the footbath. The crystals turn into small beads of gelatin, kind of like mini jelly beans that are moisturizing and retain heat. She was able to soak in it before her pedicure.

Thanks.

yes, you have to be cautious when using this product, esp if you have tricky pipe system.
we make sure to add more water, the sodium (?) dissolvable powder and then run the whirlpool for a few minutes before draining.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread
Author
  /  
Last Post
Replies: 0
Views: 1,197
09-25-2015, 05:41 PM
Last Postbritewing
Replies: 2
Views: 4,975
09-07-2014, 09:45 PM