You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Artistic Color Gloss
Just ordered six ACG colors today , have any of u tried them and what do u think ? I got Vogue and mostly the greyish taupy colors ,but if u gals have tried them ,any advice on what are the best colors in their palette ,and do they perform as well as Gelish ?
I have 6 or 7 colors at my salon. I use it with the Gelish top and base. I think it performs just as well as Gelish and is much cheaper at my beauty supply. I haven't had any issues with it and I've been using it since the beginning of June. I don't remember all of the colors I have but I know I have, With It, Imperial, Sassy, Mocha Chino....also have a yellow one and a lavendar I can't remember the names of and a few others as well.

Thank u Sherrie90630 ,can I ask exactly what shade is imperial ? Is it a dark teal or bluish color ? I checked that one out , but couldnt figure out what color it was ,so I didnt get it. I think Muse is one I got that looks lavenderish....so hard to tell when ordering on line....
(09-09-2012, 08:34 AM)lexibunny Wrote: Thank u Sherrie90630 ,can I ask exactly what shade is imperial ? Is it a dark teal or bluish color ? I checked that one out , but couldnt figure out what color it was ,so I didnt get it. I think Muse is one I got that looks lavenderish....so hard to tell when ordering on line....

ACG describes Imperial as a deep agua blue - it was part of last winter's Royal collection. ACG makes a lot of great colors - very fashion forward and subtle ones. But I find that they look much less vivid IRL as compared to the swatches. I especially like Mocha Chino and Java Java, as well as In Bloom, Silk Petal and Ivory Mist. Muse has been problematic like a lot of lavenders (Princess Tiara, for example); it tends to fade quickly from lavender to a greenish gray.
Imperial looks to me like a deep turquoise color. I have had several lighter shades of Gelish change color but thankfully that hasn't happened with ACG (yet).

Im grateful that I can purchase both Gelish and ACG at my local nail supply so I haven't had to look at color swatches online. It's so hard to tell what color you are ordering when you have to do it that way.
does the artistic color gloss needs any special way of application?can you please describe me the steps.i heard that is needed a specific way of applying it in order to last.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread
Author
  /  
Last Post
Replies: 11
Views: 15,619
02-05-2015, 10:01 AM
Last PostFancyNancy
Replies: 1
Views: 1,731
04-29-2014, 07:37 AM