You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tammy Taylor Gelprisa??
Just wondering if anyone has tried the Gelprisa as yet - and how did you like it?

Looks like there is no base coat or top coat to this gel polish. And it appears from the educational video that you can paint over this gel polish with regular (special effect) nail polishes and then top coat with her UV drying top gel for all kinds of color effects. Interesting twist to the gel polish service if it works as advertised, and holds up (wears) like a regular gel polish application...
I am curious about it as well. I was just gonna post about it.
I was wondering about the removal if it's easy or hard like Gelish
I am using it, and love it. It is wearing very well for eve3ryone. Removal is easy, about 5 minutes or so unless you have done extra coats, then it takes a bit more time. The key is to just leave it alone for the recommended time.
Always be kind....you get farther.
(09-01-2012, 07:12 PM)Tn Nail Lady Wrote: I am using it, and love it. It is wearing very well for everyone. Removal is easy, about 5 minutes or so unless you have done extra coats, then it takes a bit more time. The key is to just leave it alone for the recommended time.

What is the recommended time? I am still searching for a removal vid. Did u buy a whole kit or just a couple colors? What do u mean extra coats? more than 2 or glitter. TT glitters look very pretty on video
Do u know if the wear is 2 or more weeks?
Soak off time is listed as 5 minutes for the 2 coats- more if you apply extra coats. If you go to the Tammy Taylor website and see the page with the videos, and scroll down- there is a flyer and in the purple circle it says 5 Minute soak-off time. I have been using the Sheer as a top coat for my acrylifcs and it's beautiful. I always mess up my top coat with polish remover and have cotton sticking to my nails when I remove polish so I thought I would try Gelprisa as a top coat.....love it. I bought the entire kit as individual colors were not available as they are now. And yes, it does work with alcohol to clean. I wore it 11 days and decided to change to acrylic only because I got a new Priszma color I wanted to try. My
D-N-L has had it on for over 2 weeks now. She can wear Gelish about 6 weeks and I am hoping for Gelprisa to last as long.
Always be kind....you get farther.
That sounds exciting to try Smile

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread
Author
  /  
Last Post
Replies: 19
Views: 15,808
11-04-2013, 11:10 AM
Last Postjackie1020
Replies: 4