You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Oooopsidaisies.....how do you.....?
Seen on other boards where you can edit your replies or posts. Haven't been able to find that option here. Is there a way?
there is a BIG edit button below your posts.. it can be edited for several days then the option goes away

Regards,
Debbie webmaster - admin
BeautyTech.com Feed Your Nail Addiction
NailTech.com shop smart, brand name professional products for professional results

(08-15-2012, 04:28 PM)BeautyTech.com Wrote: there is a BIG edit button below your posts.. it can be edited for several days then the option goes away

Is that even if someone post a under/after your post? I replied to a post today and there is no edit button on my post at all.

(08-15-2012, 09:32 PM)Nail Raising Wrote:
(08-15-2012, 04:28 PM)BeautyTech.com Wrote: there is a BIG edit button below your posts.. it can be edited for several days then the option goes away

Is that even if someone post a under/after your post? I replied to a post today and there is no edit button on my post at all.

Hmmm not one under this one either.
Anna
I dont know.. I have someones password that I will log into their account to see what it looks like from a regular users view (as opposed from my admin view) and I looked up a post made in January 2012 that logged in as this person the EDIT button is there on her post... the other posts in the thread the REPLY button replaces the EDIT button.

The only thing I can suggest if you still dont see it is to email me your password so I can log in as you and see if I see the same thing
Regards,
Debbie webmaster - admin
NailTech.com shop smart, brand name professional products for professional results

(08-15-2012, 09:51 PM)BeautyTech.com Wrote: I dont know.. I have someones password that I will log into their account to see what it looks like from a regular users view (as opposed from my admin view) and I looked up a post made in January 2012 that logged in as this person the EDIT button is there on her post... the other posts in the thread the REPLY button replaces the EDIT button.

The only thing I can suggest if you still dont see it is to email me your password so I can log in as you and see if I see the same thing

Maybe thats the difference. I havent seen an 'edit' button but last night when I hit 'reply' on my own post it bunched that reply into my last post.
Anna
Pz email ur password so i can see
Regards,
Debbie webmaster - admin

Deb, I've never seen an edit button and I've looked for one, too. I do as Nail Raising does hit reply to this thread to make any changes.
Whewwwww, glad it wasn't just me and I don't need different eyeglasses. ;-) I did see, however, that when I made this original post, there was an edit button. But when I respond to a post, there is no edit button.