You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
***New Harmony Pics***
Hi everyone, I just wanted to share some of my work. Hope everyone is having a great summer!

[Image: harmonyredroses.jpg]

[Image: JenSBS7.jpg]

[Image: gossipgirl.jpg]

[Image: sweetchocolatefade.jpg]

[Image: GelishDemo32.jpg]

[Image: photo-4.jpg]
Like the colors and like your smilelines!
These are so beautiful! I can't wait to be able to do nails so nice!
NY Licensed Nail + Waxing Tech
Owner/Developer Suite Tee
http://www.Facebook.com/TashawnaH
Instagram: @SuiteTee
Thank you ladies!

Tashawna, just keep practicing and you'll get there Smile
Nice!
Kristi

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/profil...ef=profile

"Winners never quit and quitters never win"
(07-28-2012, 11:09 PM)jb100680 Wrote: Thank you ladies

Tashawna, just keep practicing and you'll get there Smile

Blush
NY Licensed Nail + Waxing Tech
Owner/Developer Suite Tee
http://www.Facebook.com/TashawnaH
Instagram: @SuiteTee
Very pretty I especially love the blue one, how did you get that design?
Oh they all look great ! I also think your smile lines are fabulous ! Smile
(08-05-2012, 07:31 PM)queennails Wrote: Very pretty I especially love the blue one, how did you get that design?

Thank you. The design on the accent nails is created using the 'bubble technique'. You need a dotting tool and put a small amount of your gel top coat aside on paper from a nail form or foil.

Apply two coats of Sheek White and cure. Then apply a thin coat of a contrasting color (here I used Sugar Daddy from Gelish Candyland). Without curing, use your dotting tool to apply clear dots over the color using different pressure. The top coat will push the color layer out and reveal the color underneath. Once your happy with the size and definition of your bubbles cure that layer. Then apply top coat. Cure, cleanse.

It also works really well over a color fade.

This one is Bella's Vampire over a neon yellow and pink fade.
[Image: Gelishdemo1-1.jpg]

A few tips are to work quickly applying the top coat and give it 5 secs or so to give the top coat time to push the color out before you finally cure
(08-05-2012, 09:05 PM)lexibunny Wrote: Oh they all look great ! I also think your smile lines are fabulous ! Smile

Thank you lexibunny. If I'm extending the nail bed, I like to use the reverse technique.

Prep the natural nails. Apply nail forms. Dehydrate the natural nail with PhBond and apply Pro Bond, which is a non-acid primer.
[Image: JenSBS2.jpg]

Using Bliss Pink Acrylic, create a thin extention flush to the natural nail. As the acrylic sets pinch in the c-curve.
[Image: JenSBS3.jpg]

After the acrylic has dried, remove the forms. Then I use a cover pink to extend the nail bed and create the smile line. Make sure your corners are even on each side of the smile.
[Image: JenSBS4.jpg]

Apply your color to the free edge. Here I used 'Flint' from the Prisms Collection.
[Image: JenSBS5.jpg]

I cap the whole nail in clear acrylic to fill in the cuticle area and create the upper arch. After the acrylic has dried I shape the surface and outline.
[Image: JenSBS6.jpg]

Finally appy Top it Off. Cure, cleanse and apply cuticle oil.
[Image: JenSBS8.jpg]
I LOVE your Nails!!! its so nice and I love Harmony products especially their gel nails polishes... how did you accomplish that ring finger design on the fourth finger? if you don't mind sharingBlushConfused
Thank you!

I prep the nail and apply Foundation. I applied a basic 2 color fade, neon orange and neon pink, and cured as usual. Then apply a thin, even layer of Bella's Vampire. Without curing, I take top coat and dot it on to the dark color. This creates the bubble effect. After a few seconds cure it. Then apply Top it Off. Cure again. Cleanse and apply Nourish cuticle oil.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread
Author
  /  
Last Post
Replies: 0
Views: 1,330
03-05-2014, 01:54 PM
Last PostJackie Toebben
Replies: 6
Views: 4,082
12-15-2012, 02:16 AM