You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Venique going in the trash
I finally decided to give Venique polish a try and glad I only bought 1 bottle. It started to chip after 5 days on my toes. When I removed the polish it came off too easy and then stained my nails and the skin. That stuffs going in the trash.
Did you use their base and top? With some brands (like Zoya) I've heard ya kinda have to.
Crazy in l Heart ve with Cuccio!
Only popping in to make a comment about Zoya, I don't use their base and top, I use Famous Names and it works great. Never tried the Venique, glad for the info.
(06-24-2012, 09:42 AM)Donna in Huntsville, TX. Wrote: Only popping in to make a comment about Zoya, I don't use their base and top, I use Famous Names and it works great. Never tried the Venique, glad for the info.

Famous Names should send you some free bottles for the "shout outs!" Smile I hope their reading!

(06-24-2012, 10:14 AM)mysweetjordan Wrote:
(06-24-2012, 09:42 AM)Donna in Huntsville, TX. Wrote: Only popping in to make a comment about Zoya, I don't use their base and top, I use Famous Names and it works great. Never tried the Venique, glad for the info.

Famous Names should send you some free bottles for the "shout outs!" Smile I hope their reading!

Oops "they're" Blush
Crazy in l Heart ve with Cuccio!
I dont like the Venique at all. They get so thick even the first time opened. Too expensive for the quality
I didn't use the base coat or top coat. I read somewhere that it still didn't make a difference. I used CND stickey base and CND top coat. I think the Venique is too thick too. I wouldn't recommend buying Venique.
I am highly allergic to acrylates (which incidentally are in all LP, gels, and SOG). Someone brought their own bottle of Venique for me to use on them and I instantly broke out. Had to call to get an MSDS.....its full of acrylates, whcih is probably what makes it so difficult to dry and so much thicker than some polishes. (It's made by Sally's too....that's who called me back after I finally dug up a contact number, which is another story in itself). Just FYI.
Does not seem to matter if you use their base and top or not... we tried it with all venique products and with another brand of base/top and it was no good either way.
Ok, ok...I like it. I have had great luck with it!
Every day is a new day, make the most of it!
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ doing nails and sharing ideas!!
Tonja Coffey
Fort Worth, Texas
what is venique?never heard of it..
(07-02-2012, 07:50 PM)tsita78 Wrote: what is venique?never heard of it..

A line sold at Cosmoprof. It hasn't been out a year yet.
I like it too. The colors go on nice and creamy. Try using polish thinner if you aren't wanting to throw it in the trash.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread
Author
  /  
Last Post
Replies: 19
Views: 18,316
02-05-2014, 08:52 PM
Last PostFancyNancy