You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Young Nail Bits
I just got my new young nail bit in ...the new safety bit.Its alot larger in size then any other I have ever used but I do like it. But maybe young nail could change there packaging ,not that I don't love the little tin that the bits come in but cut the cost on the packaging so maybe the cost of the bits could go down a little. (Just saying) .I do like the bit and young nail products
I've been thinking about purchasing one or two, but have no idea how much they are. What are they charging for the safety bit? If you've used it already, what do you think about it?
I love mine, and so do my clients. Files off soak-off gel polishes like a dream.
Thumbs Up 
I love them so much, I got 3 in here and tried one within 5 minutes of getting them I was on computer ordering 3 more. As for the medal case they are in,
I use them to put mints in.
Pam Smith
Nails at Last Salon
[email protected]

Chinese proverb:
Women who scratch butt
should not bite fingernails!
I used mine for the first time this week, and I love it!
I love nails!
I will be ordering more too .we love them
Bought two at the IBS show and love them! I will be ordering 2 more soon!
I had someone get me one at Premier in Orlando, and I want more!!!!!! I love love love this bit!!! Well worth I think I paid like $17 and change including tax.
(06-30-2012, 08:34 PM)javamama14821 Wrote: I had someone get me one at Premier in Orlando, and I want more!!!!!! I love love love this bit!!! Well worth I think I paid like $17 and change including tax.

What is this bit you speak of. sounds good.
Sounds like the Safety Bit from Young Nails
yes the new safety bit from Young Nails
It would be nice if all bits were made with the rounded end...I love mine too ! Smile Have any of u used this bit for anything other than filing off SOG ?
Yes, I use it for everything
Does the young nails safty bit come in different grits? If so, what one is the best for filing down gel and doing the prep for a gel fill (as in buffing off the gel polish color and removing bulk)

Thanks!
I think they only come in fine grit...
(07-14-2012, 08:57 AM)lexibunny Wrote: It would be nice if all bits were made with the rounded end...I love mine too ! Smile Have any of u used this bit for anything other than filing off SOG ?

I have but I find it better to use it for the SOG and for taken down length especially on my shorter nail clients, I dont have to worry about cutting them, its also very nice to do the beveling and under nail just for that reason alone, and it makes a nice crisp free edge. I dont care so much for taking down hard color gel, I can get it done much faster with my sanding band. You still need to come back with your sanding band after ward if using gel. It leaves the nail surface too slick.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread
Author
  /  
Last Post
Replies: 0
Views: 1,012
01-28-2016, 03:37 PM
Last Postnailgurl219
Replies: 0
Views: 1,279
02-14-2014, 10:39 AM