You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UV/LED Light Combo
Is there such a thing as a UV & LED light combo. If so, where can I purchase one. I hear they're out there I just can't seem to find one. Any help would be appreciated. Smile
I contacted Star Nail directly to inquire about their dual uv/led lamp that many professional beauty suppliers (like the industry source) are advertising for sale but are listed out of stock. Debbie told me "the lamp isn't released for sale yet. We are hoping to launch it at the show in July. If you want you can pre-order one and maybe they will be ready for sale by the end of July.". Too many hopes and maybes for me to hand over $250 right now and not be certain of when I'll actually receive one. Been hearing about this Star Nail dual lamp for months. Came across a post on here from end of January/first of February stating the lamps are in the warehouse just waiting on release date. With so much time passing can't help but wonder maybe there is some sort of issue. I guess I'm just going to have to purchase a separate led lamp for my products that can cure in the faster lamp and save my uv lamp for my Shellac applications.
As far as using the product lines own lamp for its own product, did anyone else notice in the July issue of Nailpro how the cover models nails were done using OPI my private jet gelcolor using Harmony's LED lamp to cure it?
(06-30-2012, 08:21 AM)MickeysNails Wrote: I contacted Star Nail directly to inquire about their dual uv/led lamp that many professional beauty suppliers (like the industry source) are advertising for sale but are listed out of stock. Debbie told me "the lamp isn't released for sale yet. We are hoping to launch it at the show in July. If you want you can pre-order one and maybe they will be ready for sale by the end of July.". Too many hopes and maybes for me to hand over $250 right now and not be certain of when I'll actually receive one. Been hearing about this Star Nail dual lamp for months. Came across a post on here from end of January/first of February stating the lamps are in the warehouse just waiting on release date. With so much time passing can't help but wonder maybe there is some sort of issue. I guess I'm just going to have to purchase a separate led lamp for my products that can cure in the faster lamp and save my uv lamp for my Shellac applications.
As far as using the product lines own lamp for its own product, did anyone else notice in the July issue of Nailpro how the cover models nails were done using OPI my private jet gelcolor using Harmony's LED lamp to cure it?

(06-30-2012, 11:38 AM)almanorgirl Wrote:
(06-30-2012, 08:21 AM)MickeysNails Wrote: I contacted Star Nail directly to inquire about their dual uv/led lamp that many professional beauty suppliers (like the industry source) are advertising for sale but are listed out of stock. Debbie told me "the lamp isn't released for sale yet. We are hoping to launch it at the show in July. If you want you can pre-order one and maybe they will be ready for sale by the end of July.". Too many hopes and maybes for me to hand over $250 right now and not be certain of when I'll actually receive one. Been hearing about this Star Nail dual lamp for months. Came across a post on here from end of January/first of February stating the lamps are in the warehouse just waiting on release date. With so much time passing can't help but wonder maybe there is some sort of issue. I guess I'm just going to have to purchase a separate led lamp for my products that can cure in the faster lamp and save my uv lamp for my Shellac applications.

Thanks so much. I knew that there must be something out there.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread
Author
  /  
Last Post
Replies: 3
Views: 4,092
03-26-2015, 04:11 PM
Last Postpolishlover
Replies: 1
Views: 2,046
02-26-2013, 12:28 AM