You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Gelish Raised Prices AGAIN
I just found out tonight when picking up some colors that Gelish raised their prices last week to $4 more and in 60 days they are raising them another $2. I don't know what Danny Haile is thinking, his greed is going to drive his company into the ground! No one is going to keep paying more and more for a product they can get from a dozen other companies. I know Harmony has a great product but they do have problems with the colors fading and changing color. I am now looking for a new product line since I am no longer buying Gelish. Does anyone have a favorite comparable brand that they could suggest?
I found out a few days ago, that Tammy Taylor is coming out with her gel polish called Gelprisma. She has been working on it for over 3 years. It is supposed to be UV or LED curable.I was told it should be out about the middle of June- at least the first 18 colors. It is supposed to be a 3-in-1....no base coat and no top coat. It's all together. I was also told it would cost a bit more than some of the gel polishes now available. I was thinking that by the time you buy a base, 1 color, and the top coat.....you have about $50. I think this could be a winner if it dooes what is promised. It should be time saving anyway.
I reserve judgement until I have had time to try it. I hope it is all I have heard it to be. WE will wait and see.
Always be kind....you get farther.
(05-24-2012, 09:00 PM)Tn Nail Lady Wrote: I found out a few days ago, that Tammy Taylor is coming out with her gel polish called Gelprisma. She has been working on it for over 3 years. It is supposed to be UV or LED curable.I was told it should be out about the middle of June- at least the first 18 colors. It is supposed to be a 3-in-1....no base coat and no top coat. It's all together. I was also told it would cost a bit more than some of the gel polishes now available. I was thinking that by the time you buy a base, 1 color, and the top coat.....you have about $50. I think this could be a winner if it dooes what is promised. It should be time saving anyway.
I reserve judgement until I have had time to try it. I hope it is all I have heard it to be. WE will wait and see.

Yes, would be nice if it delivers. I was not impressed with the Magic Manicure product she put out this past year. Sad
Anna
I was told the same thing when I went to pick up a few colors of Gelish. Looks like it's time for me to find a new gel line to use!! $6.00 per bottle increase is insane!
I have had excellent results with NSI's gel polish line -- and it's very reasonably priced! Wears well and comes off easily. HTH!
Kristi

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/profil...ef=profile

"Winners never quit and quitters never win"
I am having great results with IBD's Just Gel Polish. LOVE LOVE it. I haven't seen a price increase in Gelish here in the Seattle area yet. I'll keep my fingers crossed!!
Terri Lancaster
Nails By Design
253-350-2591

SPREAD VICIOUS GLEE!
So I was thinking of adding some Gelish to my OPI and Shellac, maybe I should re think this if they're prices are on the rise!!
Has anybody else actually checked prices online or in stores? I do not see this $4 increase in cost of Gelish anywhere. Makes me seriously doubt that HNH is raising the prices on Gelish. Maybe the store where @handsandfeet5 is shopping is bumping up prices independently?
Well that doesn't sound good, I will have to ask Gelish at the show.
Definitely could be a local thing as I was told the same thing by my distributor. However, he actually showed me an email from HNH saying they were raising their prices. My distributor's prices were lower than almost everywhere I've checked, so perhaps that's why they had to raise them.
I love love love OPI's gelcolor. and it's all their biggest colors. my clients love being able to have their favorite polish color in a gel.
Yeeehawwww!!!!! Glad that I use Shellac, no price increase. In fact, they not to long ago offered a buy one, get one half. Stocked up on that for sure!
everyone if your having price issues with other brand use a new brand called Gella you can order at http://www.eznails.com also add in the comments add 20% off of Gella Polish and the sales dept will automatically add to your invoice
we have great sales on (IBD) Just Gel Products buy 2 get one free of any Top Coat, Base Coat, Color,... http://www.eznails.com
I have not seen an increase in Gellish in my area in fact it is on sale $3.00 off right now. I am hoping with all the competition in gel polish the prices will come down.
(06-06-2012, 01:20 AM)mdmc Wrote: I have not seen an increase in Gellish in my area in fact it is on sale $3.00 off right now. I am hoping with all the competition in gel polish the prices will come down.

wow. i would like to see what BSG thinks about lowering Gelish Pricing?

you can still purchase just Gel at a great price at http://www.eznails.com
I'm not crazy about gelish being in sallys. Ibd also sells their regular gel there. I quit using all products from both lines once they went there.

"Whatever you are, be a good one."
~Abraham Lincoln
If I could find a gel polish line that works as well for me as Gelish does, I would switch in a heartbeat. I also don't like the fact that it's for sale at Sally's. Just my opinion.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread
Author
  /  
Last Post
Replies: 2
Views: 1,589
08-27-2015, 09:48 AM
Last PostNailTech.com
Replies: 6
Views: 3,428
12-13-2013, 08:20 PM