You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My new Pedi set up.
There has been a lot of questions about peoples pedi set up so I thought I'd post my new set up in my very small room. My hubby made the platform and went above and beyond. on this one.

[Image: 582609_381196728592286_366160546762571_1...4833_n.jpg]

[Image: 528718_381196501925642_366160546762571_1...6333_a.jpg]
Looks good!!
LOVE IT!!
NY Licensed Nail + Waxing Tech
Owner/Developer Suite Tee
http://www.Facebook.com/TashawnaH
Instagram: @SuiteTee
Looks awesome!!! Where did u get your foot rest from?? I need one that mounts to the floor as well...
I got the footrest on Amazon. $25!
25?!? Wow!!! Do u know who the company was??? I would love to get one like that!!!'n thank you soooo much!!!
I think I just found it! Did your hunny have to cut off the bottom of the foot rest or is it tucked under your platform?? Thanks again!!
(04-19-2012, 07:14 PM)celly Wrote: 25?!? Wow!!! Do u know who the company was??? I would love to get one like that!!!'n thank you soooo much!!!
I think I just found it! Did your hunny have to cut off the bottom of the foot rest or is it tucked under your platform?? Thanks again!!

I ordered the same one the day before you posted this pick which just made me more excited about it Smile
(04-19-2012, 03:38 PM)celly Wrote: Looks awesome!!! Where did u get your foot rest from?? I need one that mounts to the floor as well...

Did you receive my email Celly?
No I didn't... My email is [email protected] Thanks!!!!
He cut half of the H on the base so he could get it close to the end.
(04-19-2012, 10:15 PM)vacanaillady Wrote: He cut half of the H on the base so he could get it close to the end.

Do you find that the foot rest is wide enough? I am just concerned that it may be a bit narrow to rest both feet on if the client is resting their feet. Lets say if they have a mask and hot towels on their feet...
It is a little narrow. It might be a little much with towels and mask.
For the price...you could always take off the top, bolt wood on to the base and glue foam on and staple gun a covering. preto! wider foot rest. That's what we thought we would do if the rest wasn't big enough. But it is big enough for me.
I love the platform!!! It makes all the difference in the world to have height when giving a pedicure. I wish someone could build me one...lol.....
Love, Love, Love Nails !!! Stay Licensed and grow !!!
(04-22-2012, 05:03 PM)mlenails Wrote: I love the platform!!! It makes all the difference in the world to have height when giving a pedicure. I wish someone could build me one...lol.....

Me too!
very cool