You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I just have to say....
I love Linkage!!!! It has changed my life! Lifting is almost nil now! I just had to say it...in case you are not using it. LOVE IT!
What is Linkage?
Christie
I have heard of it...are you able to use it with any system? Can you use it with gels, acrylics and gel polish?
(04-21-2012, 10:24 PM)Malea Wrote: I have heard of it...are you able to use it with any system? Can you use it with gels, acrylics and gel polish?

Yes, you can use it with any system. It's the best primer/bonder on the market. It has a few learning curves that have to be dealt with, a bit of a prima dona in the handling of the bottle and such, but worth the effort to get rid of problem lifting.

I have had no problems in handling the product so far. I followed what someone else on here does, I can't remember her name. I put it in a plastic polish holder so it does not spill. I cut the brush down to a very short length. After I apply the product I wipe the top of the bottle with a lint free wipe before replacing the lid. So far no problems and my lifting is minimal now. It is def. a must in my opinion.