You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
in search of
a baby blue or light green gel polish.i only know shellac has one but don't like that colour a lot.any suggestions?
i just found from harmony some of the colours i want.has any of you tried to use shellac base and top coat with gelish harmony?if so how did they last?
Gelicure has a baby blue..... blue hydrangea.
Gelish has a carolina blue
I would like all advice with being a nail technician
Young nails has a pretty light green.
What about the base and the top coat? I don't want to buy just for 2 colors a new base and top. Has any Of you tried to mix products?
I have used shellac with gelish base and top and also shellac base and top with gelish polish and have had good luck with it. I know you arn't supposed to mix lines...but i did and didn't have any issues.
CND Brisa Master Technician
Thank you for your feedback! I know we are not supposed to mix lines but some colors are not available in the line I use that's why I'm forced to try from another line. Did you find it hard to remove? Any tips on the application or anything else I have to consider?
I mix all the time. I like OPI gelcolor base and top better than Gelish, I use my OPI with every single other line of my SOGP colors. Removal is fantastic. Gelish has a light mint green, I used it a few weeks ago.
(04-13-2012, 01:18 PM)sobeit Wrote: I mix all the time. I like OPI gelcolor base and top better than Gelish, I use my OPI with every single other line of my SOGP colors. Removal is fantastic. Gelish has a light mint green, I used it a few weeks ago.

how do you remove it sobeit?do you buff it first and then wrap it?i wanted to ask what kind of aceton you use to remove soak off gel polish.do you think is a good idea if i use the aceton that is used to remove acrylic nails for quicker removal?have you mixed shellac base and top with other lines?
hello again!have you tried any new colours similar to the ones i'm searching?what are your favourite for the summer?