You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Plastic Nail Polish Chart?
Hello! If you've been in your local CosmoProf recently, you've seen that they have a new Shellac display with a nifty nail chart like this:

[Image: !B7ynsPQBGk~$(KGrHqUOKp!Ey+jC1UHjBM1SN8ztbg~~0_3.JPG]

...which of course, they do not have for sale. Now, the one I linked to as well as all the other ones I've come across online are much too large to fit into the CND lamp. Do any of you know where I may be able to find one closer in size to the one they have @ Cosmoprof?
(03-28-2012, 11:53 AM)TrinaLuna Wrote: Hello! If you've been in your local CosmoProf recently, you've seen that they have a new Shellac display with a nifty nail chart like this:

[Image: !B7ynsPQBGk~$(KGrHqUOKp!Ey+jC1UHjBM1SN8ztbg~~0_3.JPG]

...which of course, they do not have for sale. Now, the one I linked to as well as all the other ones I've come across online are much too large to fit into the CND lamp. Do any of you know where I may be able to find one closer in size to the one they have @ Cosmoprof?

This isn't exactly the same, but I think is serves the same purpose. The tips are removable which makes it easier to work on, label, etc.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/2x-24PC-removabl...1986wt_972
I have them! I got them at The Industry Source.

https://www.theindustrysource.com/conten...isc-square

The area you paint is smaller than most other displays, and you kinda have to remove the shine first for gel polish to stick, but they are nice!
I want that! I was using color pops but I ran out for new colors and I need a display like now. I am going to have to go with the good ole fashion disc for now. I have the long board like display similar to the above but smaller, that I use for nail polish. I love the color pops though, I put mine in a small vase. Oh well. I need it now LOL.
I like "old fashioned" color wheels. They are small, handy. I paint colors from the same color range on one whell, so when client wants pink-reds, tomato-reds, greens, browns - she just needs one wheel. For soak-off I made separate wheel for each company. On the back side I have stickers with colors names and numbers. It makes easier to find right bottle - polishes are packed in bags by wheels, so I have to look among 20 not 150 bottles Smile.
When they where standing on a display in salon color wheels also helped- polishes where standing according to wheel, each had it's place. It looked great - like a rainbow, and it saved me lots of time looking for the right one.
[Image: cLQpSsUbjC6QFK8BMB.jpg]
[Image: TQnHDoilNHDzDhRfnB.jpg]

I get them here. Ive ordered several times and have never had a problem. They also sell the replacement nail tip inserts seperately. http://www.nailsupplies.us/categories/Na...-Displays/
Ooh such great replies! Thank you all!

Colleen - just to confirm: will it fit in the CND Shellac lamp? How exactly do you remove shine on such an awkward surface? I'm guessing you just don't use base coat and apply like normal?

I like those detachable ones too...hmm....

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread
Author
  /  
Last Post
Replies: 11
Views: 8,646
04-14-2012, 11:26 AM
Last PostQuimbara