You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
bubbles in acrylic
I am new to the forum and I have a question. I am using CND acrylic products and I have a problem with bubbles. I am pushing all of the air from my brush when I load with monomer. As soon as I dip my brush into the powder, I can see bubbles in the bead. This is before I even apply the bead to the nail. I have tried several different sized brushes and I get the same result. I have use other brands such as EzFlow and the Sally's brand and I don't have this problem with them. Any help or guidance would be greatly appreciated.
Some lines within CND seem to be notorious for bubbles.
~Amanda~

"Work is either fun or drudgery. I like fun!"
http://www.tastefullysimple.com/web/ahearne
(03-22-2012, 10:55 AM)ssnailz Wrote: Some lines within CND seem to be notorious for bubbles.

I use Retention+ liquid and Perfect Color powders. Does any one have any suggestions? I use the cover pinks on several clients. I have also had the same problem with OPI.
Are you tapping your brush ,or dragging it up the side of your dappen dish before picking up your bead ? Just a thought ,hope it helps u to figure it out ...
(03-23-2012, 06:40 PM)lexibunny Wrote: Are you tapping your brush ,or dragging it up the side of your dappen dish before picking up your bead ? Just a thought ,hope it helps u to figure it out ...

I have tried both. When I use ezflow, I don't get bubbles no matter how I do it. It is really frustrating. Thanks for the input though.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread
Author
  /  
Last Post
Replies: 2
Views: 1,674
06-04-2014, 11:35 AM
Last Post*****Cindy
Replies: 0
Views: 1,011
11-14-2013, 01:57 AM