You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LED sculpture gel
Are there any sculpture gels out there that will cure under LED?
I know that HNH has a clear builder in the Gelish Hard Gel line, Artictic has one, but I am not sure if it is for sculpturing or for adding a little strength under the gel polish. HNH also has pinks and a white.
CND Brisa Master Technician
What does HNH stand for?
Hand and nail harmony, okay
Has anyone used the Harmony Gelish LED sculptured gel? What did you think of it? Is it user friendly?

My salon is wanting to start doing gel enhancements. We are already using Gelish with the LED light. The owners would prefer not to have to purchase a UV light. So, I'm trying to figure out if it will be cost effective to just stick with the Harmony line of products.
Kindness, like a boomerang, always returns
HNH ,stands for Hand and Nail Harmony...they are the company that makes Gelish. Hand and Nail Harmony make Led cured gels ,go directly to their website ,or you can purchase it at Nail Tech Supply...Smile
We use Harmony's LED gel. It seems to be a bit more flexible than Young Nails (which is the other brand we use). I love how fast it cures and so far we haven't had any issues with it, except for the pink builder gel, which you really can't build with.
(03-17-2012, 12:17 AM)kokopellis3 Wrote: Has anyone used the Harmony Gelish LED sculptured gel? What did you think of it? Is it user friendly?

My salon is wanting to start doing gel enhancements. We are already using Gelish with the LED light. The owners would prefer not to have to purchase a UV light. So, I'm trying to figure out if it will be cost effective to just stick with the Harmony line of products.

It's absolutely easier to just stick with LED curing and I love Gelish Hard Gel (which is also UV curable BTW). There are a variety of ways that you can apply and the color stability is great. Don't file with anything harder than 180 grit, it files really easily Smile

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread
Author
  /  
Last Post
Replies: 2
Views: 1,256
04-25-2016, 09:17 PM
Last Postnailgalinaz
Replies: 0
Views: 978
03-18-2015, 12:38 PM