You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oh my!Extreme nails on TV!
On Monday March 4th on TLC ,right after Hoarding-Buried Alive. A showcase of a woman with extreme nails. Even the toenails. She says in one promo" The big one is 4 inches."
Set your DVRs for this one.
It looks fascinating. And I am not going to miss it.
I keep seeing the previews for her nail obsession. The finger nails I can look past, but those toes. Oh my holy ick, those are terrible. To each their own yes, but really? Really? How can you be comfortable with toe nails that long. I think its very unattractive to see to nails even a little long. I have witnessed my fair share of them uploaded to the internet, all polished and hoping to be pretty, but with a slightly long free edge its yucky to me. I am bummed I missed the one where the chick was eating nail polish. I watch the walking dead and Spartacus on Sundays. I need to remember this other show is on and watch it late.
The one with the lady who eats nail polish will be on again 02/28 @ 7:30pm est.
Summer
(02-20-2012, 09:21 PM)sobeit Wrote: I keep seeing the previews for her nail obsession. The finger nails I can look past, but those toes. Oh my holy ick, those are terrible. To each their own yes, but really? Really? How can you be comfortable with toe nails that long. I think its very unattractive to see to nails even a little long. I have witnessed my fair share of them uploaded to the internet, all polished and hoping to be pretty, but with a slightly long free edge its yucky to me. I am bummed I missed the one where the chick was eating nail polish. I watch the walking dead and Spartacus on Sundays. I need to remember this other show is on and watch it late.

Peggy, I know this is off-topic, but wasn't Walking Dead amazing this week?!
“Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and it may be necessary from time to time to give a stupid or misinformed beholder a black eye.” ~ Miss Piggy
(02-21-2012, 01:32 AM)LucyPink03 Wrote:
(02-20-2012, 09:21 PM)sobeit Wrote: I keep seeing the previews for her nail obsession. The finger nails I can look past, but those toes. Oh my holy ick, those are terrible. To each their own yes, but really? Really? How can you be comfortable with toe nails that long. I think its very unattractive to see to nails even a little long. I have witnessed my fair share of them uploaded to the internet, all polished and hoping to be pretty, but with a slightly long free edge its yucky to me. I am bummed I missed the one where the chick was eating nail polish. I watch the walking dead and Spartacus on Sundays. I need to remember this other show is on and watch it late.

Peggy, I know this is off-topic, but wasn't Walking Dead amazing this week?!

Summer thank you!

Lucypink, I loved it, I have never been let down by an episode. I look forward to it so much. Funny thing is, I am terrified by zombies, it stresses me out, but I can't stop. Heart

Thanks girls!, I will watch them Smile.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread
Author
  /  
Last Post
Replies: 7
Views: 5,510
12-17-2012, 08:54 PM
Last PostMelissa82
Replies: 4
Views: 2,998