You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is Gelish thinner than it used to be?
Is it my imagination, or is Gelish thinner than it used to be? I really don't notice it with all of them, but several of them really seem thinner. The one that comes to mind is June Bride. It used to cover really well, and now it does not. Just wondering what everyone elses experience is!
Thanks.
Dedee
I agree, some colors have been 'optimized' (let's put it that way) It can be frustrating when it changes alot. You could always try layering June Bride over an opaque color. Maybe 'Pink Smoothie' or for something richer, 'It's a Lily'
I noticed that Samuri, a color I use a lot, has changed. It's a little frustrating.
I've noticed that too. Night Reflection and Black Cherry Berry, Diva all seem much thinner to me.
Akzentz Certified Educator
I noticed it the other day with "Passion".
(02-12-2012, 10:57 PM)ColleenNY Wrote: I noticed that Samuri, a color I use a lot, has changed. It's a little frustrating.

I concur! My Samuri is lighter in pigment then it was.
Creative Nail Design Grand Master Tech
EZ Flow Master Artist
(02-12-2012, 04:23 PM)nailsbydedee Wrote: Is it my imagination, or is Gelish thinner than it used to be? I really don't notice it with all of them, but several of them really seem thinner. The one that comes to mind is June Bride. It used to cover really well, and now it does not. Just wondering what everyone elses experience is!
Thanks.

Actually, I find that HNH Gelish is extremely inconsistent, not only in the consistency of its formulae, but also with its colours (and lets not get into their instructions!). I have two bottles of Carnaval Hangover and the colours are very different. Ditto with Jet Set. In comparing colours with friends, I see that there are significant differences among bottles of supposedly the same colour. Since we've all bought from reliable distributors, I don't think counterfeit is an issue.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread
Author
  /  
Last Post