You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PNI25AT drill
Does anyone have this drill or have used it in the past? premiere nail source has it on sale and I thought about getting one. Pro's.....cons?

Thanks
Tanya

~The true measure of a person is how they treat someone who can do them absolutely no good~
I saw it too and im wondering the same thing. I always see the Kupa ones but i dont have the money to invest 399-499 right now. I am enterning the kups contest though everytime i see it on FB. Who knows maybe ill just win one. fingers crossed
Mitchele Sheree Hunt
CND Master Painter
http://mitchelesheree.blogspot.com/
I have been using this drill for about 6 months now. I switched from a mani pro max and I like the PNI25AT much better than the mani pro. Well worth the price. And the option to use the foot pedal is nice. I would definately buy another one if I needed it.
Me too....300-500$ just isnt in my budget right now. I would love to win a KUPA! I am tempted to buy the PNI25AT and find out. Ill let you know if i do. Im gonna check their return policy and see if they have a restock fee and etc.
Tanya

~The true measure of a person is how they treat someone who can do them absolutely no good~
(02-02-2012, 08:51 PM)Tammi T Wrote: I have been using this drill for about 6 months now. I switched from a mani pro max and I like the PNI25AT much better than the mani pro. Well worth the price. And the option to use the foot pedal is nice. I would definately buy another one if I needed it.

In what ways do you feel its better than the mani pro?
(02-02-2012, 08:51 PM)Tammi T Wrote: I have been using this drill for about 6 months now. I switched from a mani pro max and I like the PNI25AT much better than the mani pro. Well worth the price. And the option to use the foot pedal is nice. I would definately buy another one if I needed it.

Thanks Tammy.....I have always used a foot pedal...have never used a drill without one. From what i can tell on their website, there is no restock fee and the drill has a warranty...so i think i will order it.
Tanya

(02-02-2012, 08:53 PM)cnote Wrote:

I perfer the twist-lock bit change to the friction grip. It has higher RPMs then the Mani Pro. The hand piece cord is a lot longer and makes moving around easier. Its hand piece is a wee bit biger then the Mani Pro but not enough to be bothersome. I don't much care for the and piece holder part (the hole in the unit). I did like the cradle hand rest on the mani pro. I like the option of the foot pedal but have yet to really get the hang of it.
(02-02-2012, 10:29 PM)Tammi T Wrote:

I perfer the twist-lock bit change to the friction grip. It has higher RPMs then the Mani Pro. The hand piece cord is a lot longer and makes moving around easier. Its hand piece is a wee bit biger then the Mani Pro but not enough to be bothersome. I don't much care for the and piece holder part (the hole in the unit). I did like the cradle hand rest on the mani pro. I like the option of the foot pedal but have yet to really get the hang of it.

Is the handpiece light? What about the vibration?
(02-02-2012, 10:30 PM)cnote Wrote:
(02-02-2012, 10:29 PM)Tammi T Wrote:

Is the handpiece light? What about the vibration?

The hand piece is pretty light. About the same as the mani pro. And I believe it has less vibration then the Mani. My hand gets less tired with this one then with the Mani.
I have this one too and I really like mine!
I had the regular one the one without the AT that they sell for $99. I'd used it for years. The only negative I would have is after tremendous (sp) wear and tear, and I mean 2-3 years of abuse ( use) the hand piece connection developed a short. Thankfully my husband fixed it for me, but it was an excuse for me to by another on and keep the old one as back up.
You will definitely get your money's worth and then some.
Nailjunky-Addicted to Nails
Its a good starter drill and if you havnt used a good quality drill you have nothing to compare it to, so it would be good. I had problems with the switch and it lasted about a year. I invested in a Erika mt and its night and day differnce. I had a mani pro for a while and that would only be good for a beginner drill as well. Those beginner efiles have handpieces that are to heavy for my hands.
I received it last week and have been using it daily....its super quiet. The only con is the handpiece...its twice as large compared to what i was using so I am hoping i can find another handpiece for it. It is well worth the money!
Tanya

Americangirl ( or anybody really) were you able to find another hand piece for this unit??

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread
Author
  /  
Last Post
Replies: 7
Views: 3,840
07-05-2015, 05:03 PM
Last PostAndii Fe
Replies: 1
Views: 2,170
12-12-2013, 09:55 AM