You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Katie Cazorla at ISSE
Was surprised to see Katie Cazorla at the ISSE show this weekend. She was at the Nubar booth and was taking pictures and signing autographs.

[Image: courtandkatie.jpg]
(fixed by mod)
I loooove her. Awesome photo too.
I love her too! She is my idol! I love how she has opened and rocked a business.
Gina, nail tech. NC
She's a real sweetie in person! We got to meet & spend time with her at Nubar's offices & the booth & she's just a doll! She told us a story about a recent incident at the salon with a mom at a little princess party that just broke that glass wall & made her one of the girls. She sang happy birthday to Noubar with us AND served us cake. She was an absolute Doll!
Great picture!! Courteney looks so cute! ;-)
Ok I was trying to give a thumbs up... On my iPad and it did a thumbs down!!! Sorry Sherrie, I don't know how to fix it!!!!
Kelly
Thanks to your awesome photo skills Kelly!!
(02-02-2012, 03:21 AM)NailNV Wrote: Great picture!! Courteney looks so cute! ;-)
Ok I was trying to give a thumbs up... On my iPad and it did a thumbs down!!! Sorry Sherrie, I don't know how to fix it!!!!

LOL Kelly - no worries Big Grin
Sherrie
Great Pic. Katie is a hoot to be around.
Ellen Torchia
Owner Too Much Fun
President SB&S Graphics, Inc
Replicator Graphics

Former Top 10 Competitor

"A mind once stretched by the imagination never regains it's original form."

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread
Author
  /  
Last Post
Replies: 0