You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nail Table lamp
Hi I am looking for a good bright table lamp for doing nails. I know I have seen postings of it but when I do a search it keeps giving meUV lamp results. My daughter bought me an Ottlite for Christmas. I like that it did not take much space however, I did not find it all that bright. So we returned it.

Is there a nail table lamp that has worked for you? Can you tell me some that you have tried that are nice and bright. The Ottlite claims it gives a more natural light and high definition, but it is not bright enough for me. Huh

Thanks,

Marisol
Be as creative as you can be and you will never be ordinary!
I work with two lamps my Ottlite and my regular 100 watt lamp for now both on at the same time lol, also I use my Ottlite for my pedis because I can move it easier.
I would like to invest in the Ultra slim manicure lamp in the future, I think YN sells them, but I hope I to find a better deal Smile.
Marisol google Daylight's™ Ultra Slim Manicure Lamp so you can take a look Smile
HTH.
(01-30-2012, 12:02 PM)ParkNails Wrote: I work with two lamps my Ottlite and my regular 100 watt lamp for now both on at the same time lol, also I use my Ottlite for my pedis because I can move it easier.
I would like to invest in the Ultra slim manicure lamp in the future, I think YN sells them, but I hope I to find a better deal Smile.
Marisol google Daylight's™ Ultra Slim Manicure Lamp so you can take a look Smile
HTH.

I got the Daylight Ultra Slim lamp for 88.71 on amazon
(01-30-2012, 05:59 PM)cnote Wrote:
(01-30-2012, 12:02 PM)ParkNails Wrote: I work with two lamps my Ottlite and my regular 100 watt lamp for now both on at the same time lol, also I use my Ottlite for my pedis because I can move it easier.
HTH.

Cnote, how do you like it?
(01-30-2012, 06:05 PM)Nurse nail tech Wrote:
HTH.

It arrives Wednesday lol.
(01-30-2012, 06:06 PM)cnote Wrote:
(01-30-2012, 06:05 PM)Nurse nail tech Wrote:
HTH.

It arrives Wednesday lol.

Oh okay. Please share how you like it and use it. That would be awesome. Thanks for letting us know it is cheaper at Amazon. I love Amazon.com.
Cool!! thanks for sharing, and please let us know how works for you cnoteSmile.
I have the Daylight Slimline lamp too......LOVE it! It is a nice "white" light and perfect for the desk. Clients love the look as well as the fact that I can actually SEE their faces instead of playing "peek a boo" with the old bulky desk lamp. It swivels toward you or away depending on where you need the light. I bought it about 1 1/2 yrs ago and still have the same bulb, STILL bright! BEST $$ I spent on a lamp!
Dawn
_______
Women are like tea bags.....you don't know how strong they are until they are in hot water. ~ Eleanor Roosevelt

Facebook Fan Page: http://www.facebook.com/DawnPrattNailSalon
Well my lamp came yesterday and I'm using it on my regular desk for a minute...it casts a lot of light!! It's very bright. It may not be a good match for me though :-( it makes me sick, I don't know if it's the brightness or the frequency of the light...I also get sick from some video games & strobe lights..the same feeling I get there I get off this lamp...I'm now trying it at a different height so that it's not so bright on me lol.
(02-01-2012, 01:14 PM)cnote Wrote: Well my lamp came yesterday and I'm using it on my regular desk for a minute...it casts a lot of light!! It's very bright. It may not be a good match for me though :-( it makes me sick, I don't know if it's the brightness or the frequency of the light...I also get sick from some video games & strobe lights..the same feeling I get there I get off this lamp...I'm now trying it at a different height so that it's not so bright on me lol.

Sorry to hear about that,I hope you find a right height.
Me too I am somehow very sensitive to some light(weird)Confused, maybe hormonal in my case I am guessing lol.
Thank you for sharing, this will help me when I decide to look for new lamp.Smile

I have the slimline lamp as well and don't know if I could go without it. I miss the heat I get from my old lamp but can see much better. At first it was almost too light . Once I adjusted the light below my eyes somewhat, it helped. I highly recommend it.
I use a LED slim light

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread
Author
  /  
Last Post
Replies: 4
Views: 2,902
11-01-2015, 04:45 AM
Last Postdeb0869
Replies: 3
Views: 3,460