You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nail Foils ???
Could someone tell me when doing foils on acrylic or gel how do you embed them? What type of top coat also. Any tips would be great as I'm going crazy on buying colors Big Grin lol !!!! Thanks so much.Wink
To make the best nails is to do the best you can!!
check out Holly's video on youtube its fingernailfixer Shellac with foil. you press it into the cured layer before the top coat is how im doing it. And im using regualr crafting foil
Mitchele Sheree Hunt
CND Master Painter
http://mitchelesheree.blogspot.com/
I've only used it with gels and what I did was leave the tacky layer and 'tapped' the foil onto that instead of using the glue that comes with the foils. I never could quite get that right. It was much easier using the sticky gel layer. Smile

(01-25-2012, 02:25 AM)nailsbytheresa Wrote: Could someone tell me when doing foils on acrylic or gel how do you embed them? What type of top coat also. Any tips would be great as I'm going crazy on buying colors Big Grin lol !!!! Thanks so much.Wink

Michele
(01-26-2012, 01:04 PM)bengalkat Wrote: I've only used it with gels and what I did was leave the tacky layer and 'tapped' the foil onto that instead of using the glue that comes with the foils. I never could quite get that right. It was much easier using the sticky gel layer. Smile

(01-25-2012, 02:25 AM)nailsbytheresa Wrote: Could someone tell me when doing foils on acrylic or gel how do you embed them? What type of top coat also. Any tips would be great as I'm going crazy on buying colors Big Grin lol !!!! Thanks so much.Wink

Michele... The way you describe doing the foils sounds good.. I haven't tried it, without using the adhesive.. ( when you say tapping it on, what exactly do you mean) I really want to try it..
Thanks
Janet

Janet

http://www.janetthenailfairy.com
Amore Ultima Gel
3D Lash Extensionist

*Ask*Believe*Receive*

Happy people know that regardless of what happened yesterday, last month, years ago.....Or what might happen later today, tomorrow, or next year..... Now is the only place where happiness can actually be found and experienced.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread
Author
  /  
Last Post
Replies: 6
Views: 3,917
03-30-2012, 11:04 PM
Last PostThe Nail Fairy
Replies: 25
Views: 12,796
12-03-2011, 10:27 AM