You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
BeautyTech Forums
Acrylic tech needed in Decater, Illinois area - Printable Version

+- BeautyTech Forums (http://beautytech.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Beauty Career Forums (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: NailTech Connect (/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: Acrylic tech needed in Decater, Illinois area (/showthread.php?tid=2436)

Acrylic tech needed in Decater, Illinois area - Wrist-Assist Robin - 03-02-2012 02:47 PM

I have a wonderful client that will be headed back to Decater at the end of the month. She is in need of a tech that sculpts acrylic nails with a form. She's a polish wearer so pink and white is not necessary.

RE: Acrylic tech needed in Decater, Illinois area - harmonysky - 03-04-2012 11:05 AM

I don't love near there but that's where I went to college! Smile

RE: Acrylic tech needed in Decater, Illinois area - littlenonna - 03-05-2012 07:28 PM

My mother-in-law lives there, and my husband and my daughter are both graduates of Millikin!! Small world. I spent a lot of time in Decatur before my daughter moved back and when my husband was alive. I haven't been back in yrs. and my mother-in-law won't come here to visit me til I go see her in Decatur. LOL

RE: Acrylic tech needed in Decater, Illinois area - harmonysky - 03-05-2012 09:34 PM

"I want to go to Millikin upon the Sangemon!"

Yep, that's where I went! I was a Zeta Tau Alpha sorority member. I didn't graduate from there, tho.