BeautyTech Forums

Full Version: Acrylic Brush Help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi Everyone,

Hope everyone is doing well this evening.

I have a question, what is the best acrylic brush for a beginner? I don't have much experience doing acrylics, I'm a gel girl and had a hard time with acrylics in school. I am going for a job and have been practicing and not having to much success with my brush. Any and all help would really be appreciated.

Isabel
I really like the Tammy Taylor medium custom and large custom brushes. She also makes these sizes in flat brushes. With the custom, I can get a more rounded point that makes it easier for me to do a smile line. These brushes are not that expensive- under $30
Hi TN Nail Lay,

Thank you for your response, I will check those out. I was hoping to pick up a brush from cosmo prof tomorrow since I need the brush tomorrow.

I wish I could find a class in pa or nj.

Isabel
Why not try out these awesome brushes?
Here is the link: Artisan Grand Master Brushes
They are made for the Masters.....
I love my EZflow 508. Its also the same as the one OPI puts in their kits. I have tried other brushes and just find I long for my 508. Love the feel of it.

http://www.beautywests.com/ezflowgrandar...al508.aspx
I Love my OPI brush i think its the competition one! Those artisan brushes look great!
Cindy
I also love EzFlow's 508! I have TT medium but still prefer to work with EzFlow....haven't tried any other though..
I have a Vicki Peters #8 oval. I love it. It's got a short handle then my OPI brush. It just works great for me. Smile
Other then that I have a Tammy Taylor 3D acrylic art brush that I use for the smaller stuff.