BeautyTech Forums

Full Version: OMG!!! look on what i came across!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
omg!!! sorry i had to comment
do comment Smile i'm speechless!

O M G!! And the customer is letting her!! Will be sharing this one on what shouldn't be done. TY
OMG! And I thought the "farberware" brand cheese grater they use at our local NSS was bad!

sobeit

I am so sensitive I just know that would kill me. How can she walk comfortably after that? Her poor feet look tender.
More lazy "nail techs" that get to work without being regulated. Why do I pay for a license renewal when there are salons running wild.
Just imagine what she may use for a brazilan wax.
Do you think she changes the sand paper in between?
That is painful to look at. I wonder if she new she was being filmed.
Why oh why didn't they send that in to Board of Cosmo?
And what would they do anyway.
How about the "As Seen On TV" Pedi Paws Claw trimmer for the clients toenails?
Looks like I missed...video removed.

I know the darn it!!! Posted for all to see what shouldn't be done. Oh well!!
well they deleted the video. what was it??
The tech was giving a pedicure using a power sander.
It was like watching the after math of a car accident, yu just could not look away ot press the STOP button.. I was actually going to add a link in the beautytech.INFO site as a what NOT to do, or allowed to have done..

If any one has links to youtubes that might shows really bad services, let me know..
Darn! I wanted to see it.
While the link was still up I sent it to my hubby and asked him to tell me what that tool was - he said it was a woodworking orbital palm sander.

I guess it goes along with the dremel :roll:

Looked bigger than her palm though. I have a palm one but that one was bigger than that. I wonder why it was deleted??
aid it was removed by the user.....wonder if she was threatened to cease and desist????
:roll:

sobeit

I actually made a comment under the video on YouTube this morning, I said, Oh no, bad bad nail lady. The title description was something along the lines of, too my friend to the salon and look what they use. So I don't know why the owner would take it down, when they implied, what an odd thing to see in a salon. But who knows really. I have viewed way worse than that. Techs ripping nails off with a pusher, and excessive efiling. Maybe they didn't like me say, oh no? Oh well.
im super bummed i was trying to show my nail tech i work with and it was removed Sad