BeautyTech Forums

Full Version: PamperMint Pedicure
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Spagirl Gourmet has an awesome spa pedicure line! I sell and use this complete line in my salon.

Soften and revive your rough, tired feet!

Peppermint Sea Salt Soak with Shea Butter - Peppermint essential oil delivers a brisk cooling sensation that relaxes tired feet as moisturizing
oils soften the skin and Sea Salt works to reduce swelling and increase circulation.

Peppermint Sugar Scrub with Shea Butter - A toe-tingling blast of cooling mint designed to exfoliate and nourish dry, cracked skin with natural sugar. Dissovles easily.

Peppermint Foot Repair Creme with Aloe Juice & Shea Butter - Our unique blend of aloe, shea butter, coconut oil and glycerin penetrates deeply to help soften and renew dry, chapped feet.

Absolutly wonderful...all my clients love it!!

***** Dont feel like peppermint? There is also: Coffee Butter Scrub with Coffee oil, Coffee seeds & Vitamin E, Whipped Sugar Scrub in 5 scents, Hibiscus Flower scrub in 4 scents Plus.... Extoic Sea Salt Soaks with Coconut Milk and Cocoa Butter in 3 scents & Balinese Soak with Blue Lotus Flowers & Neroli Oil and..... Body Butters & Lotions Aloe based in 9 scents!!! (Our Hyrating Lotion does not even have any water in it!!) *****

Spagirl gourmet has NONE of the following:
• No Sulfates
• No Parabens
• No Phthalates
• No Artificial Colors or Dyes
• No Mineral Oil
• No Isopropyl Alcohol
• No DEA
• No Animal Testing

Check it all out at: http://www.myspagirlparties.com/crystal

You can also sign up on my website and join my team. You dont have to do home spa re-treats (you could do them & earn extra money but not required!!) You can just enroll yearly to stay active and you will get a 35% discount on your products!! Aloe based & organic ingredients!!! Contact me for more information!!

Big Grin

Crystal
Idependent Spagirl Gourmet Consultant