BeautyTech Forums

Full Version: Hey Ya'll....from Raleigh, NC
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey ya'll.....I'm back. I took a couple years off from doing nails .... again. LOL I left the salon to open a chocolate shop (wasn't really happy with the selection of salons out there at that time either). We did really well until the economy took a dump. :-( Anyway, I have found a good solution to my dilemma of not liking the local salons (I hope anyway). I've found a beautiful studio type setup where everyone has their own room/studio to operate as an independent salon. There are currently 9 stylists there now. I will be the only tech so hopefully I'll build pretty good there.

Currently I'm working as a CNA at a local hospital and it is just hard work and my body cannot deal with that much longer. And besides.....beauty duty is way better than poopy duty. LOL I'll continue to work at the hospital until I build a clientele doing nails. But that can't happen soon enough for me. LOL

So, any suggestions for building a clientele in today's rough economy????

Looking forward to getting to know ya'll again.