BeautyTech Forums

Full Version: Hello from Florida
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am a Distributor for a Beauty Supply that has recently come into the Florida market. It is a full service Beauty Supply including sundry items,cosmetics,skin care and equipment and has been in business in other markets for 25 years.
Being in the Salon business myself for over 20 years I have seen and used alot of products out there(Most of which is available over the counter now, unfortunately)
I am very excited to make this announcement as they manufacture their own Professional Only Haircare line that is VERY affordable, diversion free and outstanding performance. NOTHING retails more than $13 and can really help boost your retail sales significantly. They also offer No Minimums for an opening order on anything they carry, including Skin Care which is very unusual.
Another exciting New Launch is the very first Ammonia Free and Exothermic Color line out of Canada. This is truly a beautiful color line! It has only been available in the States for about 6 monthes and is setting the stage of the next trend in professional hair color.

If you are interested in more information please feel free to contact me personally.

Thank-You,
Kelly Howard
[email protected]
(321) 689-6494