BeautyTech Forums

Full Version: Washington State - New to Site
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just wanted to take a few moments to introduce myself. I'm new to the site, but not new to the industry. I've been doing nails for 16 years. Most recently, I changed from a booth rental situation to taking on a partner and expanding into a full-sized nail salon. While this new venture has been exciting and challenging, it has also been extremely tough. I have one nail artist, who I hired in May of last year - and she's recently switched to booth rental. Then I have leased the back room to a massage therapist. But that's it so far. I'm still looking to lease space to up to three more nail artists. Whew! The things I am learning! Helpful advice from anyone who has already traveled this road would be greatly appreciated. Right now I don't seem to be having trouble attracting clients - it's the nail artists! Thanks. This website is awesome - I wish I had taken the time to check it out earlier.
-Terri