BeautyTech Forums

Full Version: Sheekee Contact Needed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

jyreh77

I was wondered if anyone can provide me with contact info to a rep in my area (Denver).

Thanks!

jyreh77

44 views and no response? I not a troll just a new nail tech with a question..... :cry:
As far as I know Sheekee is no more. :cry:
greg bloomfield and its now mystique.. his email is

* [email protected]

or fb him

jyreh77

Thank you ladies...I was so persistant because over the summer I was visiting my girlfriend in NC and she had this awesome tye dye design by them...I have been searching and serching for it. I'm a new grad(finally) and really wanted to try these myself. I've had Minx done on my own nails and they didn't last so I wanted to try this line and see if I had better results...
maybe he will show up over here, i suggested it, but he is right skippy on responding to his email or fb .. he will send you freebies too.. all new designs and they come 24 to a page now too
Quote:maybe he will show up over here, i suggested it, but he is right skippy on responding to his email or fb .. he will send you freebies too.. all new designs and they come 24 to a page now too

He is super quick! I sent him an email requesting a catalog.. he didn't have them yet, but within two days I recived some information from him along with like 4-5 sheets to demo! And he couldn't have been more professional and polite in his emails!

I haven't had the opportunity to play with them yet. I want to try them out on a client with natural nails and see wha the wear time is.
Hi there, you can still purchase Sheekee from this website in New Zealand, http://www.nznailacademy.co.nz they ship internationally. Mystique is a totally different company to Sheekee. Greg was with Sheekee but is now with Mystique. You can also email [email protected] and she will help you, great to deal with. cheers Smile
kailiek :
> greg bloomfield and its now mystique.. his email is
>
> * [email protected]
>
> or fb him

Thank you kailiek! Big Grin , I am interested.