BeautyTech Forums

Full Version: Class Project
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone! I haven't posted in a while but I'm an avid lurker lol. I need your help, I am doing research for my class research paper and would like to ask some questions. I am doing my research project on nail salons. I'm in college but would like to one day attend nail school (has been my dream for some time now). If anyone could possibly take some time to answer my questions I would greatly appreciate it : )

1. Name (first name will do)
2. Ethnic Background
3. Occupation (now & or prior to becoming a nail tech)
4. How long have you been getting your nails done? (how long have you been doing nails?)
5. How often do you get your nails done? (or do your own nails)
6. Why do you get your nails done? (why did you become a nail tech?)
7. What is your favorite nail service to do or have done?
8. What do you look for in a nail tech and nail salon?
9. How important is continuing education in the nail industry?
10. What are some of the biggest concerns facing the nail industry?

Thank you so much in advance for your time, I am very excited about this paper because it's something I am passionate about : )

Thanks so much,
Porsche

If you have any questions for me feel free to e-mail me
[email protected]
Hello everyone could anyone possibly answer a few questions please? It's for my class research project. If I am not able to do my research project on nail salons I'll be forced to change my topic Sad I only posted on the site because it would be awkward doing research in one of these neighborhood shops. Thanks again
I emailed you, did you get it?
I emailed my response to you
may i ask what is your topic of your research paper? and what class is it for? no worries im just curious