BeautyTech Forums

Full Version: Back from a long break....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello All,

I'm so happy to be back!!

Professionally: I've been doing nails since I was first licensed in Mass. in 1988. I got relicensed in FL (with our girl Hope!) back a few years ago. I've done everything from work as a salon employee on commission to booth renter, spa manager, and ownership. I've educated for several companies including Star Nail/Cuccio Naturale' as well as in school as a nail tech instructor. I've also done spa consulting for some fantastic owners in the last 3 years.

Personally: I was married to an active duty military member who's job location was always changing every few years. Every time I got a clientel up and going I would have to leave. It became too much on me as a nail tech and on me as awife and mother. Divorce came...along with a deep depression, even though I tried working through it by opening my own salon in Mississippi. The ecomony just wasn't there for the biz. But now that's all behind me and I'm ready to get back in the game. So out of the woods in central Mississippi and back to the beach in FL where I love! I hope to chat with you all soon.

Hugs and Kisses and Happy Nailing!
*~*Kellie*~*