BeautyTech Forums

Full Version: 3D acrylic Poinsettia flower picture tutorial ~ Nfu.Oh
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
To see step by step directions go to http://www.gelessentialz.citymax.com/Poi...orial.html
[Image: DSC00993.jpg]
[Image: 100_0834.jpg]
[Image: 100_0836.jpg]
[Image: 100_0840.jpg]
[Image: 100_0842.jpg]
[Image: 100_0843.jpg]
[Image: 100_0845.jpg]
[Image: DSC00996.jpg]
[Image: DSC01000.jpg]
[Image: DSC01003.jpg]
[Image: DSC01004.jpg]
[Image: DSC01006.jpg]
[Image: DSC01009.jpg]
[Image: DSC01011.jpg]
BRILLIANT!!!
Beautiful! Anyone know if anything like this can be done using gels?
Thank you so much Gina!!
Carol
Gina,
That was awesome. Beautiful. What kind of camera do you have?

How long does one flower take you?
Thank you so much Gina!! Big Grin
awesome Gina! Thank you!
What a great tut..............I am soooo going to give it a whirl! Thanks Gina
wow!!!! thanks for the awesome tut Big Grin
Hmmm. I don't know why my directions aren't showing up here.. I added them to the pictures for step by step instructions.

They are showing up fine on my website of you want to see it there http://www.gelessentialz.citymax.com/Poi...orial.html

Thanks for the lovely comments, but these are so easy. It's just a bunch of leaves really.

Cindy, my camera is a Sony Cybershot DSC-H50 ... LOVE it!!!

I don't really know how long each flower would take.. For a pinkie I would just do 1/2 flower, and for index finger etc. I would do a 7 or 8 petal instead f a 10 petal. Definitely less than a minute per petal, and once you get on a roll you can drop 2 beads at a time and go back and forth to save time.
Gina! You must be a mind-reader!!!

I was just trying to figure out how you did those beautiful poinsettas, and just decided to check BT before calling it a night....and there it was!!!

So tomorrow evening....I'll be very focussed on creating some poinsettas for my nails!

You are the BEST Gina!!!

Thanks so much for sharing!

Cheers
Bethanne
simply gorgeous
Gina thank you so much ! I must say it really looks simple and easy , wait till I try that ... I'll be posting pictures ... :oops: Big Grin :lol:
Gina~Thank you for the fabulous tut, they are beautiful and You make it look SO easy....
Thanks Gina, I LOVE IT...I always wait for your new brilliant design here.
Gina it is such an awesome feeling knowing we have educators that are willing to take the time to do tutorials for us!
Thank you for being who you are!
Gina, that is just beautiful! Thanks for posting this tutorial. One question - what size is your brush?
Gina!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Big Grin this is great, thanks so much for sharing!!! Big Grin Big Grin
Thank you!!! Big Grin
I can't wait to try it, thanks so much for putting it in pix.
Thank you so much Gina!!! That tutorial is so very informative and clear. WOW...I really loved it.
Your awesome Gina....OOT OOT!!!!!
OMFreak!!!!! That is so totally GREAT!!!! Love it... Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
Gina,

Your work is impeccable! And you are such a generous person with your teaching. You take what talent you've been given, and it multiplies to us. God Bless.Smile
Fantastic! Thank you for sharing. Smile

S
Pages: 1 2