BeautyTech Forums

Full Version: E-file Certification w/ Simmy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Has anyone taken this course with Simmy? If so, do you think it was worth your money? Or does someone have an E-file course recommendation?
hi there, i took the e-file course with simmy 2 years ago,and it was totally worth it! she is awesome and the things i learnt gave me the confidence to use an e-file without hurting anyoneSmile hth :wink:
well worth your time if you are considering using an e-file.
Well worth the MONEY
Ditto all of the above!

Debbie in VA
does anyone have a website link for Simmy??
thanks Debbie..I JUST missed the Atlanta class held on 7/17!!!! Arrrggghh. I'm surprised that they hold only a few classes...I tried to Google them and nothing came up in the search engine.
Jenn~
I took the e-file certification with Simmy last year at the NE networking event.

She was very informative and gave individual assistance as well. I stayed for the entire class and she gave a demo of using pedi bits, as a bonus, at the very end Smile

Walked away feeling more confident in using my efile! Would even consider taking another class with her as a refresher, now that I've got the basics down.
I took a class with her, It has increased my speed and knowledge. Worth the money
Yes, another Simmy fan here. Sure, you could take another efile class but what I really liked about Simmy was that she is NOT BRAND SPECIFIC! Big Grin!!