BeautyTech Forums

Full Version: GEL DISCONTINUED???
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My boss told me that OPI GEL and SHELLAC are being discontinued???
I can't believe that she has this right. Has anyone heard anything about this?
(08-18-2017, 05:26 PM)stuka123 Wrote: [ -> ]My boss told me that OPI GEL and SHELLAC are being discontinued???
I can't believe that she has this right. Has anyone heard anything about this?

Not that I am aware of. They are still carrying both at my local distributor at full price.
Thank you Nurse Nail Tech for my
ONE AND ONLY RESPONSE
LOL
Apparently she got confused with their new bottles.
(10-27-2017, 12:02 AM)stuka123 Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you Nurse Nail Tech for my
ONE AND ONLY RESPONSE
LOL
Apparently she got confused with their new bottles.

No problem!

I to have posted questions on this forum with no response. That's frustrating.  
Sad
Sadly this board is not as active as it used to be.
(12-05-2017, 05:19 PM)nailgalinaz Wrote: [ -> ]Sadly this board is not as active as it used to be.

Yes you are right. It's not as popular as it used to be. It's nice to network with other nail techs using this forum. 
Smile
That is true. I think a lot have thrown in the towel because of the NSS. Sad. I am in school again for cosmetology so I can expand and do hair. I live in a small town so Luckily, I’m the only gig in town.
(12-05-2017, 06:23 PM)nailgalinaz Wrote: [ -> ]That is true. I think a lot have thrown in the towel because of the NSS. Sad. I am in school again for cosmetology so I can expand and do hair. I live in a small town so Luckily, I’m the only gig in town.

Sorry to hear that. I am a nail tech part time. Unfortunately , I totally understand. I love doing nails. But honestly could not have a clientele to be lucrative enough to support myself. So I am also a full time registered nurse. Hence, Nurse nail tech. LOL.

Good luck on your future endeavor !