BeautyTech Forums

Full Version: Pedicure/Sanitation/Near Centereach/Lake Grove/Smithtown Area
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello My Fellow Nail Sistas....I have a Meetup group that I want to plan a Spa Pedicure Meetup...I need to find a Salon that knows how to give a great Pedicure and CLEANS their Foot Spas the way We were taught...anyone out there know of any place...please post it for Me...Thanks a Bunch!
(01-02-2017, 11:42 PM)Hi Maria, contact maureen or kathy @ KC nails on middle country.. Centereach Wrote: [ -> ]Hello My Fellow Nail Sistas....I have a Meetup group that I want to plan a Spa Pedicure Meetup...I need to find a Salon that knows how to give a great Pedicure and CLEANS their Foot Spas the way We were taught...anyone out there know of any place...please post it for Me...Thanks a Bunch!
(01-03-2017, 09:21 AM)NailTech.com Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-02-2017, 11:42 PM)Hi Maria, contact maureen or kathy @ KC nails on middle country.. Centereach Wrote: [ -> ]Hello My Fellow Nail Sistas....I have a Meetup group that I want to plan a Spa Pedicure Meetup...I need to find a Salon that knows how to give a great Pedicure and CLEANS their Foot Spas the way We were taught...anyone out there know of any place...please post it for Me...Thanks a Bunch!

Hi Deb! Miss Ya Girl!  KC Nails might be to small for the amount of Ladies in the Group...Im thinking maybe a Hugh Nail Salon where they can accomadate like 10 woman at a time... and NO I dont wanna go to Maia...where the old T Carlton Salon was... I'm not into being downstairs getting my Pedicure where it used to be a Morgue...it was Creepy for Me when I worked there...any other place?