BeautyTech Forums

Full Version: PaintedLady211
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Anonymous

Hi! I'm Mary (as most of you already know). I live in the foothills of the Great Smokey Mountains, about 25 miles from Gatlinburg, TN, and 40 miles east of Knoxville. I work in the 2nd oldest town in Tennessee, so I am always looking for a way to historically link my services. This is a booming area on a lake. We have newcomers to the area everyday from other states. This and being in a prime location has allowed me to have an almost full book in only a few months...a book of very loyal clients. I always try to be honest with my clients, give the the best service possible and use only the best products. I try to attend as many continuing education events as I can so that I am always ready to offer new services and new techniques for existing services. Until I came to work in Dandridge, I was just another struggling nail tech thinking about leaving the business...those $30 weeks can kill you after a while. I finally feel like I have arrived, and I want to help other struggling techs, so that they might not have $30 weeks. I am in the process of pardonering with a fellow tech to try to get more education events in our area. i know it is a slow process...wish us luck. :lol: