BeautyTech Forums

Full Version: Student struggling and confused
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi everyone

I've been doing a nail course from home (having small children makes it easier for me to do an at home course) and so far i have had 5 Distinctions Heart I've come to the applying overlays unit and i am attending a one-to-one day with a tutor but i need to complete the 10 assessment questions prior to that and i'm struggling with a few questions.

The first is "Suggest two methods of application that could correct or improve various nail shapes"

I'm unsure why this question is baffling me but if there is anyone that could shine a light on this for me id be so grateful Undecided

thanks in advance
Nikki
I would say sculpting and using cover acrylics/gels
Tips or Sculpture
(04-07-2016, 10:01 AM)nikkimct0106 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi everyone

I've been doing a nail course from home (having small children makes it easier for me to do an at home course) and so far i have had 5 Distinctions Heart I've come to the applying overlays unit and i am attending a one-to-one day with a tutor but i need to complete the 10 assessment questions prior to that and i'm struggling with a few questions.

The first is "Suggest two methods of application that could correct or improve various nail shapes"

I'm unsure why this question is baffling me but if there is anyone that could shine a light on this for me id be so grateful Undecided

thanks in advance
Nikki

I agree with the above suggestions. Tips or sculpture, acrylic/gel/wraps etc. basically enhancements.