BeautyTech Forums

Full Version: Has anyone used cuccio? Or mosaic? How do you find they compare to gelish etc?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm a makeupartist and have recently done my nail courses. I trained with mosaic and found it really good, has any one else used this brand?
I'm looking in to buying cuccio for the salon? Just wanting reviews? Can't decide.....
(04-01-2016, 12:42 PM)Charla6662000 Wrote: [ -> ]I'm a makeupartist and have recently done my nail courses. I trained with mosaic and found it really good, has any one else used this brand?
I'm looking in to buying cuccio for the salon? Just wanting reviews? Can't decide.....

I think if you run a search here for Cuccio you will find many people like it a lot ...I do ...but as with ANY line, some people have trouble with it. I love the colors, the application & the durability - and usually you can find good pricing on it ...I don't do a lot of nails; I'm more hairdresser but have never had a problem with it myself